Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Whip event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whip event

Any1 got any info wether there will be a whip event or not?

you must be new here
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Nope, no whip event. Go to kongregate forums if you want to see all the events for the month, they post it there all ahead of time, only clothing and recharge events are posted late on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
        Nope, no whip event. Go to kongregate forums if you want to see all the events for the month, they post it there all ahead of time, only clothing and recharge events are posted late on there.
        dang. well i there's no point in exchanging my sc

Comment

I hoped the whip event will return to how it is before

Comment

Originally posted by rainfort3 View Post
            I hoped the whip event will return to how it is before
            Please. R2 will never go back to event items again. 100% confirmed by the Taliban.
            Everything is to blame...
            On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
              Please. R2 will never go back to event items again. 100% confirmed by the Taliban.
              Please...R2 doesn't even make the events...they can't go back anywhere nor can they go anywhere....the events we get here are all made by Proficient City. R2 just copies and paste. The only thing they do here is fix bugs on the events.

To OP, any changes is made by PCity so its pointless to ask for any change here since the chance of it happening is less than 1%....(I highly doubt R2 will be persuasive enough to negotiate with PCity to change the events in our favor rather than boosting PCity's profits)
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post

you do realise surprise events like clothing, sc and whips are all late on kong

and they only post before here because they use the oceanic server at reset, which is what i do
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  Please...R2 doesn't even make the events...they can't go back anywhere nor can they go anywhere....the events we get here are all made by Proficient City. R2 just copies and paste. The only thing they do here is fix bugs on the events.

To OP, any changes is made by PCity so its pointless to ask for any change here since the chance of it happening is less than 1%....(I highly doubt R2 will be persuasive enough to negotiate with PCity to change the events in our favor rather than boosting PCity's profits)
                  So, 7road makes the game in china, Proficient city have the english version rights (?)*, and R2 just an English lang wartune publisher** of the game.

Seem we are at wrong forums. Anyone know PCity forums?
                  Got a question tho. Why English language Wartune events, differ from publisher to publisher?

*Probly just cause chinese thought they can't publish a game in the rest of the world without a proxy company, because china has this laws.
                  ** Publisher, as coloboration of mods and computer engineers to maintain servers etc. Just a "printing company".
                  Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 04-22-2014, 02:03 AM.

Comment

kong forum again, why always someone think kong takes advantage...

I repeat once more, we do NOT get extra info compare to r2
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                    X