CW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW

Hey ppls i was just thinking..... during the CWs if i wager my balens on 1 person (1st place only) and ill be right... will i get the same amoount of glory crystals if i was to wager the 3 places(1st,2nd and 3ed)

you can't wager on 1, need to select 3

Comment

oh kk thx didnt notice it. and btw how much do they take away if i get 1 wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by R217472163 View Post
        oh kk thx didnt notice it. and btw how much do they take away if i get 1 wrong?
        If you get it wrong you get the lowest possible reward, like wager 2000 balens get 500-2000 glory crystals, I forget what the losing is.

Comment

You should try to bet on the people that you're sure are quite impressive like Matt.

Comment

my bet fell through last time

had 2/3

some randy got 3rd because one of my guys didnt show up
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

If you lose you get half back in glory crystals. Wager 1000 balens, lose, get 500 glory crystals. Wager 1500 balens, lose, get 750 glory crystals. etc

Comment

Even if you guess all 3, but in wrong order, you will lose. Must be perfect or you get 50% of your wager back in glory crystals.
                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Hi, I was wondering if someone can tell me how the betting works in CW`s? Do you have to pick 3 from your own class?? OR do you have to pick 1 from each class??

Also I saw someone say in a thread the other day that ZebQ has quit, can anyone confirm this? (and I`d rather it not be 100% by Obama, Putin or the Taliban :P )
                  Its just he is on a European server as am I, and I was going to bet on him this time round IF in fact you do have to bet on one person from each class. BUT seems there would be no point if it is true that he has quit again.

Comment

Working...
                  X