df in wb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• df in wb

Why archers got that df working on wb? They got 3 extra hits every round. An archer who have 15k less br than i do make 100k more gold and daru every round. Sorry, but this is not fair. You need to do something for mages and knights too, give chance to make more gold.

Mages have thunderer Being one I beat most archers on my server at wb.

Comment

Every class are good at something.
      Every class gets beated by the other.
      No class is the best.
      Every class needs to have " it's " own event where they are #1.
      Knights beat archers / Archers beat mages / Mages beat knights.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
        Every class are good at something.
        Every class gets beated by the other.
        No class is the best.
        Every class needs to have " it's " own event where they are #1.
        Knights beat archers / Archers beat mages / Mages beat knights.
        with archer's benefit in WB archer can easily make their stuff faster with their gold income

while knight is the worst in WB atm, for high level alr no such class triangle, archer > mage > knight for me if you let me to rank in all aspect =(
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

knight are the biggest loser with that update for WB.
          even if mage freeze isn't as great as DF, they can spam them

and with the cost for 80 set, gold is really needed
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Ýeah, thats not problem, but in wb they dont fight against eachothers. All classes need to be on same line in wb and have same possibility to earn gold and come stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
              knight are the biggest loser with that update for WB.
              even if mage freeze isn't as great as DF, they can spam them

and with the cost for 80 set, gold is really needed
              u mean mages can spam the thunderer skill?
              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
              Class : Archer
              Guild : •OneŽ•
              LvL : 80
              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

not sure the name of mage skills, so it's perhaps that one ^^
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Thunderer costs 50 rage, so can be spammed twice. Very unreliable though. I've had 4-6 thunderers in a row not cause the slow effect.

Comment

Can use it every 2 - 3 rounds, and if get lucky can keep the wb slowed. With Talents can reduce the rage cost of it and can be used more often.

Comment

Even if I use Thunderer 4 times during one round, I don't do this great. Actually, since the WB can be slowed, my WBs have become worse. More archers can do better now and due to my unreliable slow effect, I sometimes mess up my rounds because of an unwanted slow.

Comment

how many times do i have to say this , "LET THEM ENJOY THEIR DAMN COOKIES AND SHUT UP" , its your fault u cant get good gold in WB mages have thunderer to slow down the boss while knights have none . its just mastering your combo and asking for help from experienced mages.

and archers are not given any choice to their build its strict they have to follow crit no matter what . so let them enjoy their cookie and stop complaining coz knights are worst in WB and still make good benfit , its just u have to get a good rotation

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                          how many times do i have to say this , "LET THEM ENJOY THEIR DAMN COOKIES AND SHUT UP" , its your fault u cant get good gold in WB mages have thunderer to slow down the boss while knights have none . its just mastering your combo and asking for help from experienced mages.

and archers are not given any choice to their build its strict they have to follow crit no matter what . so let them enjoy their cookie and stop complaining coz knights are worst in WB and still make good benfit , its just u have to get a good rotation
                          I don't care much, I just wanted to point out that mages' don't have so great boost from WB slow. I'm still usually top10 overall. The thing is, archers who used to lose over me for around 0.03-0.05% are now a little better, since they can manage their rounds better. They have reliable slow and can plan their future rounds better. My rounds still mostly rely on my luck.

All I write are just facts. Didn't want to "sound" like a whiner.

Comment

am just saying may be u need to ask for some magey advise and i know archers are little better now since thunderer is not as good as deep freeze skill , may be with the perfect combo, u can beat them

Comment

I don't think if there's anyone to ask for advice (on my server at least). There are only 2-4 mages who do better on WB than me. 3 of them have ~10k higher matk, 1 of them has ~3k higher matk. I still happen to beat 2 of them when I don't mess up my rounds.
                              I usually end up with 0.1% higher score than mages with my matk.

Comment

Working...
                              X