No announcement yet.

df in wb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does any knight here survive WB mega hit with apollo/agoran? They should ideally be first ones to survive before archers.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
      does any knight here survive WB mega hit with apollo/agoran? They should ideally be first ones to survive before archers.
      for the one 160K+ who full buff should be fine...but using apollo shield means you can't use EDD in WB...

and apollo shield with 60s CD, unlike IS with 20s CD onyl if you max the talent
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        what update they've made to knight huh? I don't see any sorry

archers lose to mage? if same/similar BR archer won't lose with their LF spam(after you lvl up LF talent, if you don't lvl up then that's your choice), and very powerful fast-casting AP skill

....don't say to me you are still using PvP set, PvP set not really show the strength of archers
        ya LF talent its nearly maxed for me. Archer lose to everything that is not AI (except bad players, NoI works too i guess). Problem is max talented restoration tho.

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
          ya LF talent its nearly maxed for me. Archer lose to everything that is not AI (except bad players, NoI works too i guess). Problem is max talented restoration tho.
          Max talent resto isn't a problem actually...maxing that talent makes them have super long cd actually which works against the mage if they didn't time the resto properly. If you equip the right skills you can kill mages of similar strength or higher BR (within reason of course...you don't expect to fight against a mage 20k br higher than you and expect to win...) with ease. Provided you build your archer right....
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
          X