No announcement yet.

Apollo or Hades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm mage i use Apollo depends on how upgraded your Apollo i add new skill, aroww for extra aoe wich in arena is very useful, and pasive 5% demage increase, next target is active skill that adds hp.I need 39 more mahra to make 5 star, i have nice demage even against mage , against knight or archer is letal)), i put all sepulucrum in it and all point from lv up i choise inteligence pure .I was unlucky to get Hades , i choise to maximize my Apollo and im happy with the result...probaly Hades is best at CW, against mage to have psy att is a good advantage in slyph mode ,otherwise you lose 5% mag def from Apollo.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
      Hades is good for mages due to pdef increase and psihical attack damage, Apollo is not that good for mage class, works better for knights/archers due to magic attack. I`d go with Hades or Amazon Queen if i were a mage.
      last cw I played before 1 month I dead killed 4 times, 2 of them by apollo and won against all who use hades, and its all about how to play and how much you pay on ur toon and then ur sylph, main power not on sylph itself - till now - it show u strong, with my 128K full buffs won vs mage 158K using hades with my AQ in CW, its about timing too.

So simple rule is "how you play", then next "how you pay" is it in correct way or false.

For me I'm so light "casher", only pay for vip and 5-10$ max avg in each month, still a lot stronger than how pay 100's of $, I see that in BG .
      IGN: TheVictor
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
      Class: Mage - level 80
      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
        Mage with apollo = Knight with Hades ====>> USELESS.
        just like u Knight with AQ..... ahahaha
        Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
        IGN:BrokenArrow
        Level:64 (Camping)
        RFCamping: Dont have much time
        Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
        Sylph:Purple Gaia

Comment

Originally posted by wartunekramevets View Post
          just like u Knight with AQ..... ahahaha

I have apollo o_@, i use AQ for wb and sometimes bg when there`s strong enough mages to kill me so be quiet and take a walk
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Working...
          X