Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add another time for double time of Amethyst !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add another time for double time of Amethyst !

Wartune servers are international so different players join it although there is different time zone servers for all , but why you dont add another time to double amethyst reward as tanks event .. and i suggest it would be 16:00 or 17:00 server time (before the second arena ) because this time is boring for all players and the amethyst time isnt good to all players to join.

please , provide my idea if u see it will be useful for wartune and wartune's players.

thank you
    Agree
    100.00%
    Disagree
    0.00%

i would rather have another "gold rush", right before/after 1st tanks or after wb1.

Most preferably right before 1st tanks.
    Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 04-24-2014, 03:52 AM.

Comment

yep, 2 times would be nice, since I'm usually sleeping for the one we have right now. And why do we have to crowd everything? We have 1st bg, then nothing for 30 mins, then we have 2nd bg and then nothing then we have bg and tanks at the same time???? sheesh...... pretty simple.... make bg then tanks,amethyst, bg then tanks, then world boss at 11, team arena at 12:00. The bg's do NOT need to be an hour long. Lots of time during the day to do mps etc..... not hard to schedule, they just throw in so many bgs. It's nice you can make bg any time now, but really? Too many bg's!
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
      X