Your Matching system in party arena realy suck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Matching system in party arena realy suck

Your Matching system in party arena realy suck.........................Your Matching system in party arena realy suck.......................fix it imagine level 34 fighitng with level 50+ guest what your system is a piece of ****...

I agree. There have been plenty of "matches" where not one single member of my party could even take ONE turn before the other party killed off every single one of us. And that makes NO sense, considering that I was running with some guildmembers who were 45-60k br, and yet ONE hit took them out.

Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with the matching systems THROUGHOUT the game. Arena and BG both should be matching on battle ratings, NOT level of the players. The only thing I can think of is level-parkers not going up when they should and having triple the br they should for the level they're at (I KNOW this happens in bg for a fact; no way in hell should a level 54 have a br of more than 80k!)
    My inner sociopath ate your inner child.

Comment

I agree.

All three of us in our team are lvl 78, with brs between 115k & 127k. One round we will get huge lvl 80s, the likes of Sinner, Nuri, Ace, etc - and the next round could be little ones who are not even lvl'd enough to have sylphs yet....

Bizarre, to say the least!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      FireAndIce
      Mage
      2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
      Kabam S8
      Legends
      Moderate casher

Comment

As far as I know, the system matches by levels first. If there's no one at your level "idle" at the moment (all are in fight), you get matched randomly. This is fair, in my opinion.
        If the system was changed to match the enemies in some specific level range, you might happen to wait for 10 mins for one fight or get matched vs. the same team 15 times in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
          As far as I know, the system matches by levels first. If there's no one at your level "idle" at the moment (all are in fight), you get matched randomly. This is fair, in my opinion.
          If the system was changed to match the enemies in some specific level range, you might happen to wait for 10 mins for one fight or get matched vs. the same team 15 times in a row.
          Well this is happenning now very often! For example yesterday during late arena with my party we faced same team 13 times in a row and we smashed them 13 times! So whats the point of that and other team was rly scrеwed?!

Its about time devs to understand one simple thing - matches MUST NOT be determin from players level, but from players BR!
          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Probably weaker people aren't bothering with arenas. They might be causual players, not hard-core players like people who spend a hundred or two on the game every month. But the thing is, if arenas and battlegrounds were matched on battle rating instead of level, nobody would bother spending money to raise their battle rating because they'd get no advantage at all.

I'm Lv.55 with 85,891 BR with 200% Academy and a Lv.55 Iris. If battlegrounds were matched on battle rating, I'd end up in probably 60-69 BG every time and then I'd never win a fight because all anybody would have to do is stun me and prance away with a win. I'd end up falling from Imperial Commander to Elite Warrior.

So matching on battle rating is a bad idea unless they match on battle rating with a level restriction so all the Lv.50-59 with, say, 70-90k BR all end up in the same battleground. But then I've also seen a Lv.59 with 100,360 BR, so another tier would be needed for that. Battleground would probably be pretty boring if there are only ten people available Lv.50-59 with 90k+ BR.

Comment

Working...
            X