Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

remove the ability to attack people in atoll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remove the ability to attack people in atoll

basically like what the topic said, since the past week i have been observing.. whenever in atoll clearing the Circuit quest, there has been a big issue for players where some strong people gathering around in atoll and started attacking people who is in the level range whenever that person entered the atoll and camping in there for hours. This basically denying whoever the people is from entering the atoll doing their things like circuit quest or treasure hunts which i started to find it rather annoying since my team or i myself will just get dragged into this random killing sprees from the attackers.

There are also times where a huge arguement / hatred between guilds and beginning to curse and swear another one in the world chat which also related to this issue also. Not a rather nice child friendly chat in there. Therefore i strongly believe it will be great to remove that system away so that the people can peacefully do their whatever their things they needed to do.

I agree, not that we have the same problem on our server. But I agree that atoll should not be any pvp area, sins there is absolutely no reason for it to be that.

Comment

I agree that atoll should not be a pvp area. There's really no point since there are no rewards for winning and you can duel elsewhere.

Comment

Just turn on your Reject Duel Invitation button in the Settings.

Comment

Originally posted by ZenoRain View Post

There are also times where a huge arguement / hatred between guilds and beginning to curse and swear another one in the world chat which also related to this issue also. Not a rather nice child friendly chat in there. Therefore i strongly believe it will be great to remove that system away so that the people can peacefully do their whatever their things they needed to do.
          be glad that there's at least some rivality between guilds. on our server difference between guilds is non-existent and doesn't mmatter in which you are a member. only competition is GB, which is also a joke, because all strong players always move to the strongest guild to get the most rewards and leave all others behind. (if another guild is becoming strong the whole crowd moves of course...)

Comment

are you sure it isn't just treasure hunt? were you attacked? 80% of the level 55+ treasure hunts are on sylph atoll, and that would involve groups of high level people milling around with swords over their heads

Comment

I agree that atoll should not be a pvp area. Player's can't be online all day to ther tresure hunt maps, circuits and colecting sylph if some people keep atacking u. Like ZenoRain sayd. Thanks.

Comment

Nooooo dont
                i love finding the botters and killing them... its the best part of being in atoll and takes the edge off of the farming

Comment

you'd think botters would overpower you. i think this isn't even an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by peterpeter2 View Post
                    be glad that there's at least some rivality between guilds. on our server difference between guilds is non-existent and doesn't mmatter in which you are a member. only competition is GB, which is also a joke, because all strong players always move to the strongest guild to get the most rewards and leave all others behind. (if another guild is becoming strong the whole crowd moves of course...)
                    amen.

Hate kindergarten games.

Comment

Working...
                    X