Friend's tab suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend's tab suggestion

You know how in your guild the member list has a time log of how long people have sense they logged out , it would be nice if you could implement that to the friend list cause its really annoying trying to figure out who quit the game and who is still playing, it's specially important with all the server merges you go threw in the first few months to get active farm friends cause it can greatly increase the amount of kyanite,gold,daru,exp you can get off them which could be a key thing when you first start out after a merge. what do you guys think?

Friendliness level decreases if you don't log, so your friendship level with inactive players will decrease eventually. Usually I delete all from friendlist that I have level 1 friendship with from time to time.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

With deleting all lvl 1 you can easily delete some new acquaintances

Comment

Originally posted by peterpeter2 View Post
        With deleting all lvl 1 you can easily delete some new acquaintances
        usually new acquaintances don't have dead crops for weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          usually new acquaintances don't have dead crops for weeks.
          Do what I do, delete everybody level 1 and then re-add them. Level 1 takes no time at all to reacquire.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

but instead of doing that , don't you guys think it would be easier if you could see the log times of your friends to just delete the ones that are inactive?

Comment

Originally posted by Su1c1d3r View Post
              but instead of doing that , don't you guys think it would be easier if you could see the log times of your friends to just delete the ones that are inactive?
              Whenever something is added, something else gets broken. So I can live without this feature TY

Comment

Working...
              X