Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] Soul Crystal Exchange. You jerks R2 ! You mock us with such Events.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool mate
    Some people are to...... to understand some things
    Some people have not spent one cent in this game and want to get some free stuff in Event & also talk about other because they are jealous on as
    Este adevarat ceea ce ai spus

I'm stupid why ?
    because I have more money then you?
    you are jealous & fool because you do not know how to make money

100K balens monthly to me means nothing
    means a jacket 1 pair of shoes or to help a poor like you some time
    what do you think I throw all my savings in this game?

This game for me is a small hobby in my spare time
    Take care man and go to school to have a profession better paid so you can afford more

what U.S.A doing : !?
    Americans forever stole more than others: in iraq oil in china technology and in wartune customer money
    etc...etc...
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-20-2014, 04:58 AM. Reason: Merging double post.
    Guild :Ellite
    DJ`MARIO lvl 80
    Mage / BR: +630K
    Sylph: x7 in total
    Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
    Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
    Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
    Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
    Hades x1 - Orange
    Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

just save the soul crystals they are pretty easy to get now from tok nm and other events

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.M.
        I'm stupid why ?
        because I have more money then you?
        you are jealous & fool because you do not know how to make money

100K balens monthly to me means nothing
        means a jacket 1 pair of shoes or to help a poor like you some time
        what do you think I throw all my savings in this game?

This game for me is a small hobby in my spare time
        Take care man and go to school to have a profession better paid so you can afford more

I wasn't expecting a smart response, but you still managed to draw a lower line. So, let's recap how much stupid you were:

1)You assume you have more money than me, so i wonder how did you get that info
        2)You assume i don't know how to make money, also i'm jealous (but i don't even play the game lolz)
        3)You also assume that i am poor, and this point makes the point 3) redundant, thus enhancing the stupidity of your comment
        4)Somehow you assume that i think that you spend all of your savings in this game

but what makes you the king of the illogical implications is that you think that if anyone has a good revenue, it isn't stupid to spend money on number enhancements. So while i find the conversation amusing, thus making me some sort of troll i suppose, you - and i'll write this separately -

should stop embarassing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.M.
          I'm stupid why ?
          You're stupid because you think R2 cares about your input.
          [S52] Jynx

Comment

Originally posted by samsamsame View Post
            that means all the strong knights quit
            that mean only 2 top player can tank it
            -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
              why all the crying when the event is only for ppl with soul lvl 80 and just to let u know when u max soul u cant even be in the normal sc events so its fair that they make those events.

and no im not even close to lvl 80 but i just use my logi when it comes to events like those....
              Those ppl may not get soul engraving events but they get 99% of the other events. What the big deal for the mto lose out of one event? They are hard cashers after all. They can buy everything in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                Those ppl may not get soul engraving events but they get 99% of the other events. What the big deal for the mto lose out of one event? They are hard cashers after all. They can buy everything in this game.
                Being able to buy and being excluded from free stuff is different things. Even if they can afford it doesn't mean they'll think it's fair that they have to pay $$$ to buy event pieces while others gets them for free. Its just like you thinking it isn't fair that you have to exchange your SC to get whips while they won't bat a single eyelid since they can't use SC anymore while you still need both SC and whips...
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

If you want to get your voice heard ... really heard ... and I mean it in every sense of the word, since you have a lot of money like you mentioned earlier on, I would advise you to buy up all the shares in their company with it. Then you have a big stick in deciding their policies for the game. And I'm quite sure that any complaints you would have, would be addressed at light speed. Not like me here, I'm still waiting for mine ... it's been two years.

I'm still waiting for them to refund my 768 balens that I lost through gem synthesis which they have yet to do. How in the world do you spend balens on gem synthesis? Still trying to figure that thing out. It happened multiple times when I synthesized gems. R2 acknowledged there was a bug and they had fixed it but they never refunded the 768 balens that were lost.

So all in all, I learned a very important lesson from there. When throwing money into this game, be aware that you are doing it at your own risk because you are dealing with a corporate entity that has no qualms about complete disavowal and denial of responsibility should things go wrong for you.
                  Last edited by secretfox; 04-24-2014, 12:17 AM.

Comment

However you look at this, it does boil down to an event specifically catered towards a very small percentage of the player base.

To the over whelming majority, it is a wasted event.

Your either very rich and this game is right up your ally, or you are playing it for fun and not worrying too much about being number one.

If you fit in any other category, you are playing the wrong game.

Comment

Why on gods green earth would you spend $1000 on this game in one month?

Comment

I understand that the big spenders get to utilize this event because they are no longer able to soul engrave, but there are countless other players that get the shaft, COUNTLESS, and many of us spend money on the game but cant afford to spend $100s-$1000s a month. My problem isnt with this single event; its with all the events in general. Even if you don't care about being #1, you are entitled now to spend just to keep your character relevant. Before you could sidestep spending by camping, but now even camping isn't enough. It has came to the point where you must spend in order to stay competitive, especially after you reach the higher levels. At a certain point, there is very little left for you to build your character without spending and that space widens with every consecutive patch, when we are expected to spend more than the month before. The entire game is catered to maybe 5% of its player base. Every month the events get worse and worse, and so what if players are able to get a mount or clothing for free. That means the big spenders can also get it for free, and use their money on the countless other things in this game that demands money. I mean, seriously, how hard is it to create a new skin for a mount. It prolly takes 1 person a single day to make a new mount skin, and they charge out the arse for it. For the amount this game makes from just one month from the low/avg spenders alone (lets say $20-$50 a month), they could run this game years, and give everyone a much better gaming experience, and still make an incredible profit. Heck they could run this game off of VIP alone. Look at how much of our money actually goes into the game. We get a tiny patch every couple months, a few new mount skins, and clothing skins, and the worst customer service I have ever seen in my entire life. This game could be so much more than what it is if they actually gave a **** about the game itself and its players instead of how to weasel every last dime out of our pockets. The proof is in the forums. So many people love this game enough to write countless post about where the game is heading. Just think about what it could be if they actually cared. This game is like being in an abusive relationship with a psychopath that you cant force yourself to leave because you have a small glimmer in your heart that they actually care about you, and when you actually summon the strength to leave,you see that you threw away everything you had and wasted years of your life fighting for an empty dream. . We all just need to face the light, we are all fooled, and nothing is ever going to get better. It will slowly fade til we all find ourselves with turned out pockets and a broken heart.
                        Last edited by Jvillain; 04-24-2014, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
                          Why on gods green earth would you spend $1000 on this game in one month?
                          They spend cause they can. Why would you need a reason to spend? Some ppl just earn so much that spending $1000 is spare change to them. They probably use $1000 bills as their toilet paper. Its just silly to assume everyone must spend like you do...if everyone had the same spending habits, there will only be one marketing system out there since they only have 1 type of customer to cater to....
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

You really wonder why people who use 1000$ bills as toilet paper play this game? Having money can buy you a lot of things, but, seem it cannot buy common sense.

Comment

I doesn't matter whether OP spent money or not (I will for once leave my opinion on this out), but the fact that in our vrey much populated server, there 2 (two) toons with lvl80 engrave (one of the 2 got it during the event). 2% it is actually a 0.2%. Its an event for 1person per server.

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
                                I doesn't matter whether OP spent money or not (I will for once leave my opinion on this out), but the fact that in our vrey much populated server, there 2 (two) toons with lvl80 engrave (one of the 2 got it during the event). 2% it is actually a 0.2%. Its an event for 1person per server.
                                this 1 guy per server lost a lot of rewards that we had the chance to claim by just boosting our toons , its unfair for them also that we had 30 SC event when they had just 1 so please ppl i dont like the event either , but they do worth an event as well and so far r2,procity or anyone was kind enough to let us boost and give us rewards either event items or another boost in exchange ..

Server : S38x
                                Class : Archer
                                BR : 180k+
                                Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

Working...
                                X