Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] Soul Crystal Exchange. You jerks R2 ! You mock us with such Events.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by themental View Post
    this 1 guy per server lost a lot of rewards that we had the chance to claim by just boosting our toons , its unfair for them also that we had 30 SC event when they had just 1 so please ppl i dont like the event either , but they do worth an event as well and so far r2,procity or anyone was kind enough to let us boost and give us rewards either event items or another boost in exchange ..
    I wont even bother explaining. Problem with p2w games is that you literally must not have any brain, and absense of brain is a skill you must have.

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
      I wont even bother explaining. Problem with p2w games is that you literally must not have any brain, and absense of brain is a skill you must have.
      The same could be said of you for even bothering to post such a comment. Just because other ppl are kind souls and can symphatise/emphatise with others doesn't mean you should insult their intellectual capabilities.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

They put that suk event cuz ppls like u. Stop crying. Spend more and more money to pay theyr salarys. They know how to make money better then u. If noncashers not exist in this game (or small then u payers) ur be the 1, and with who u duel? With that money u dont need event, u can up with 1 pair of shoes by month, buying from market all things.
        Why put they other good events, if stupid ppls pay?
        All events are for noncashers, not for u.

Comment

Wait, am I missing a point?

There are people on this forum posting we're all saddos etc for playing a P2W model game

Yet they are either a) still playing themselves, or b) stopped playing and have nothing better to do with their time than make posts raining down hate.

Either option makes them look a sandwich short of a picnic
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            You really wonder why people who use 1000$ bills as toilet paper play this game? Having money can buy you a lot of things, but, seem it cannot buy common sense.
            When you have that much $$$, chances are you probably have most of the things you want that $$$ can buy. Depending on how they earn that $$$, some of them might have lots of free time and playing such games is just one of their activities that they indulge in to pass the time. Also, its a high chance they probably have big egos and pride and will want to be top so they bother to spend $$$ to become strong. If you have any common sense as you seem to like that word, you should use some of it to think in the shoes of such a person with such a situation and maybe you might comprehend that why it is just possible for such a person to play this game and spend that much money.

For all we know they may be successful forex traders whose income measures in millions by the hour since they transact multiple times a day in large amounts and the minor gains multiplied by the large investment amount more than covers the transaction costs and easily earns them the profit. Their spending amount in the game is probably what they earn in an hr or 2 and they do this on a daily basis and probably only need a few hrs a day on the actual execution of those transaction and a few hrs to do research or gather data or plot future market movements. That still leaves them with lots of hours in the day to do lots of other things which some might choose to play games like Wartunes. There are probably many other examples I could quote, but that will make my WoT even bigger...

Comment

I'm the reason for the missing sammich! Omnom! :v

Hmmm, back to the money thing, when will people realise that it's their money to do with what they want, i'm a casher and i also donate to charity... but that's none of anyone's business except my own.

Yep, this is a rubbish event, mainly for the players that have maxed SC, i'm still hoarding my SCs. One point though, why is the OP still only at level 58?!
              Wartune
              IGN: Decima
              Guild: Elysium
              Server: S5 (Europe)
              Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
              IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
              Server : 59 (Europe)
              Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
                .... This game is like being in an abusive relationship with a psychopath that you cant force yourself to leave.....
                I really love this

Comment

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
                  I understand that the big spenders get to utilize this event because they are no longer able to soul engrave, but there are countless other players that get the shaft, COUNTLESS, and many of us spend money on the game but cant afford to spend $100s-$1000s a month. My problem isnt with this single event; its with all the events in general. Even if you don't care about being #1, you are entitled now to spend just to keep your character relevant. Before you could sidestep spending by camping, but now even camping isn't enough. It has came to the point where you must spend in order to stay competitive, especially after you reach the higher levels. At a certain point, there is very little left for you to build your character without spending and that space widens with every consecutive patch, when we are expected to spend more than the month before. The entire game is catered to maybe 5% of its player base. Every month the events get worse and worse, and so what if players are able to get a mount or clothing for free. That means the big spenders can also get it for free, and use their money on the countless other things in this game that demands money. I mean, seriously, how hard is it to create a new skin for a mount. It prolly takes 1 person a single day to make a new mount skin, and they charge out the arse for it. For the amount this game makes from just one month from the low/avg spenders alone (lets say $20-$50 a month), they could run this game years, and give everyone a much better gaming experience, and still make an incredible profit. Heck they could run this game off of VIP alone. Look at how much of our money actually goes into the game. We get a tiny patch every couple months, a few new mount skins, and clothing skins, and the worst customer service I have ever seen in my entire life. This game could be so much more than what it is if they actually gave a **** about the game itself and its players instead of how to weasel every last dime out of our pockets. The proof is in the forums. So many people love this game enough to write countless post about where the game is heading. Just think about what it could be if they actually cared. This game is like being in an abusive relationship with a psychopath that you cant force yourself to leave because you have a small glimmer in your heart that they actually care about you, and when you actually summon the strength to leave,you see that you threw away everything you had and wasted years of your life fighting for an empty dream. . We all just need to face the light, we are all fooled, and nothing is ever going to get better. It will slowly fade til we all find ourselves with turned out pockets and a broken heart.
                  A good point.

Comment

Originally posted by windies95 View Post
                    I really love this
                    Me too.

Reminds me of this song too.

Oh Wartune ...

I am but a fool ...
                    Darling I love you ...
                    Though you treat me cruel ...
                    You hurt me ...
                    And you make me cry ...
                    But if you leave me ...
                    I will surely die ...

Darling there will never be another ...
                    Cause I love you so ...
                    Don't ever leave me ...
                    Say you never go ...
                    I will always want you for my sweetheart ...
                    No matter what you do ...

Oh Wartune ...
                    I'm sure in love with you ...

And the worst thing is ... R2 knows it too ...
                    Last edited by secretfox; 04-24-2014, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      When you have that much $$$, chances are you probably have most of the things you want that $$$ can buy. Depending on how they earn that $$$, some of them might have lots of free time and playing such games is just one of their activities that they indulge in to pass the time. Also, its a high chance they probably have big egos and pride and will want to be top so they bother to spend $$$ to become strong. If you have any common sense as you seem to like that word, you should use some of it to think in the shoes of such a person with such a situation and maybe you might comprehend that why it is just possible for such a person to play this game and spend that much money.

For all we know they may be successful forex traders whose income measures in millions by the hour since they transact multiple times a day in large amounts and the minor gains multiplied by the large investment amount more than covers the transaction costs and easily earns them the profit. Their spending amount in the game is probably what they earn in an hr or 2 and they do this on a daily basis and probably only need a few hrs a day on the actual execution of those transaction and a few hrs to do research or gather data or plot future market movements. That still leaves them with lots of hours in the day to do lots of other things which some might choose to play games like Wartunes. There are probably many other examples I could quote, but that will make my WoT even bigger...
                      At least you said it, ego and pride. Other thing is, I'm just tired of cashers thinking they own the game. Like because they spend, the game is running smoothly, no lag and each patch is working perfectly. This game could survive only with the VIP people pay. Only thing cashers improve is R2 pocket. No, people spend thousands of dollars and nothing seem to improve. I could do a list of at least 30 problems, bugs, or whatever that they never fix. That's why I said common sense, why spend big money on a company that doesn't give a **** about their customers and for a broken game. If you want, I will do a nice list with all the problems in the game and after tell me if you really think it's common sense to spend 10K$+ on it.

Comment

Guys, R2games/PC doens't want us to play this game anymore. Don't you see they mock us ? Remember one year ago, u needed around 2000 balens to get the mount from the event, now you can cash 20k balens and don't even get it. The game is full of bugs,but they don't have the interest the fix them asap. Their plan is simple :
                        1. Make things very expensive to get, so the big cashers throw more cash in.
                        2. Determine no cashers or light cashers to quit this game ( 1) is on of the reasons)
                        3. There will remain only a part of the hard cashers and they will leave eventually for another game( League of Angels for example), because there are no people still playing the game
                        4. Start to "milk" again the cashers from the new game.

From my server, almost 1/3 had quit.

Comment

You see, children, ♥ so companies like R2 want lots of delicious jewgold from you so they can give you ♥ rewards and bonus items. Costs you irl money and feeds power-hungry ♥ companies like 7Road. Makes you look like a giant ♥
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-25-2014, 06:18 AM. Reason: Language.
                          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                            At least you said it, ego and pride. Other thing is, I'm just tired of cashers thinking they own the game. Like because they spend, the game is running smoothly, no lag and each patch is working perfectly. This game could survive only with the VIP people pay. Only thing cashers improve is R2 pocket. No, people spend thousands of dollars and nothing seem to improve. I could do a list of at least 30 problems, bugs, or whatever that they never fix. That's why I said common sense, why spend big money on a company that doesn't give a **** about their customers and for a broken game. If you want, I will do a nice list with all the problems in the game and after tell me if you really think it's common sense to spend 10K$+ on it.
                            Even if they don't spend 10k$+ on this game they'll still spend it on another game. To them, playing the game is just for entertainment. They already have the $$$ to spare and they won't miss the $$$ whether they throw it to charity, use as toilet paper, use as floor carpet, whatever. Bottomline is they couldn't be bothered where the 10k$ is spent on just that its an amount that doesn't mean anything to them so having common sense or not makes no sense in the first place. Why would you bother with common sense over something that is insignificant to you? If you need to use common sense for everything in life, then I pity you since you probably over think on too many things and waste unnecessary brain power.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              Even if they don't spend 10k$+ on this game they'll still spend it on another game. To them, playing the game is just for entertainment. They already have the $$$ to spare and they won't miss the $$$ whether they throw it to charity, use as toilet paper, use as floor carpet, whatever. Bottomline is they couldn't be bothered where the 10k$ is spent on just that its an amount that doesn't mean anything to them so having common sense or not makes no sense in the first place. Why would you bother with common sense over something that is insignificant to you? If you need to use common sense for everything in life, then I pity you since you probably over think on too many things and waste unnecessary brain power.
                              I met a lot of people in my life with little to no common sense, I avoid them like plague now. Your forex trader might be rich right now, but he might be **** poor tomorrow because he has no common sense. Honestly, I couldn't care less, they can keep filling the pockets of incompetent people at R2 if it make them happy.

Comment

Originally posted by shamashro View Post
                                Guys, R2games/PC doens't want us to play this game anymore. Don't you see they mock us ? Remember one year ago, u needed around 2000 balens to get the mount from the event, now you can cash 20k balens and don't even get it. The game is full of bugs,but they don't have the interest the fix them asap. Their plan is simple :
                                1. Make things very expensive to get, so the big cashers throw more cash in.
                                2. Determine no cashers or light cashers to quit this game ( 1) is on of the reasons)
                                3. There will remain only a part of the hard cashers and they will leave eventually for another game( League of Angels for example), because there are no people still playing the game
                                4. Start to "milk" again the cashers from the new game.

From my server, almost 1/3 had quit.
                                It sounds like R2 wants us to move to their new game products. But the big question is:- Where do we go from here? What can we as the players do?

I tried League of Angels when it just came out but gave up on it. Its upkeep is worse than Wartune if you would believe it. And that is just the beginning ... I don't want to imagine what it would be like at the end. Its lucky wheel of fortune is even more broken than Wartune's VIP Wheel of Fortune. I gave up after awhile because the 'treadmill' upkeep was going too fast for me.

I'm currently trying Monkey King Online but don't have much hope for it either.
                                Last edited by secretfox; 04-25-2014, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X