Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] Soul Crystal Exchange. You jerks R2 ! You mock us with such Events.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Migetsu
    you just declared something many ppl are ignoring although they know it too

and by the way , may i quote this for a signature , i fell of the chair laughing roflmao
    Yes you may.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      Even if they don't spend 10k$+ on this game they'll still spend it on another game. To them, playing the game is just for entertainment. They already have the $$$ to spare and they won't miss the $$$ whether they throw it to charity, use as toilet paper, use as floor carpet, whatever. Bottomline is they couldn't be bothered where the 10k$ is spent on just that its an amount that doesn't mean anything to them so having common sense or not makes no sense in the first place. Why would you bother with common sense over something that is insignificant to you? If you need to use common sense for everything in life, then I pity you since you probably over think on too many things and waste unnecessary brain power.
      I never played before wartune any p2w games. Simply cause am competitive player and I believe I have the skills to become rank1 to most games I like (and i did so many times in the past).

So you will say why bother with this game that has nothing to do with skill but only cash?

1st I did like the game, it has a nice concept behind it,

2nd and most important, I didn't want to become rank1, mainly cause of the option for someone to cash, (hey as much as you cash, there always be someone that can cash more, unless ur name is Zebq), saving my self time.

So I willingly play this game knowing i will never be rank1 and therefor i can walk out at anytime and thus i spent nothing on it (still doing very well, beating even significant cashers).

So this is my excuse of still playing this non-competitive, (competition implies same rules for everyone), minimum enjoyment (mainly beating cashers and LMAO). What's theirs? My main problem I guess is I personally get zero enjoyment beating someone by cheating or by just clearly not being better than him, guess they don't have this issue cause they can delute themselves of being good by cashing <-- and here is where common sense gets in.

Bottom line, you don't write in your little black book names of girls you payed for.

p.s I don't have problem with cashers in reality. I have problem with this game's milking methods. Rule of the thumb even for p2w games is that you can cash as much to become as strong as the MOST ACTIVE FREE PLAYER, unlimited cashing turns this into a cash cow. Wartune will be my first and last p2w game, even if am not paying. I much rather play ARTS type of games. You need to play only as much time as you have and actually the better man/team wins.
      Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 04-25-2014, 09:31 AM.

Comment

I'd really like to see everybody stop buying balens. Then let your vip's expire. After about
        1 month of this, Couple of things may happen.
        Either they will change things up and make it more affordable to play this game or
        they will consider this one non profitable anymore and close the servers down.
        But at least we would have some resolve:P

Comment

I remember when MMOrpg's were paid by a Monthly Subscription Fee ( usually $15-20 ) and ppllz complained.. but all who played had the chance to get Uber gear/Items etc.. the Only thing that separated the Have/Have-nots was amount of time spent playing the game. Then MMOrpg's became P2W, slowly at first, but now try to find a game that isn't P2W.
          As for Customer Service, it is a joke on all lvls and for 99% of most companies , "We care about our Customers" simply put, is not Cost Effective.

Comment

Originally posted by R28688015 View Post
            I remember when MMOrpg's were paid by a Monthly Subscription Fee ( usually $15-20 ) and ppllz complained.. but all who played had the chance to get Uber gear/Items etc.. the Only thing that separated the Have/Have-nots was amount of time spent playing the game. Then MMOrpg's became P2W, slowly at first, but now try to find a game that isn't P2W.
            As for Customer Service, it is a joke on all lvls and for 99% of most companies , "We care about our Customers" simply put, is not Cost Effective.
            Elder scrolls online is paid to play 15.00 a month and imo that game is far more balance and cheaper than this game. You basically get everything free in subscription games.

Comment

Let's just hope they will bring back the old sc event

Comment

patagorro I will answer your no1: rare to se cashers to comment about cashers
                2) If you do not play why you comment on my themes like idiots for nothing, you can imagine how uneducated you are offend others without you noticing (yeah you're on forum but not playing this game?! )
                3) I believe this for several reasons of which I will explain 2: possible you to be a homeless or hardened critic old man
                4) This game for me is one little hobby bravo you think that an illiterate This is a good reason to offend you ("patagorro" what breed is this name )

Embarrassing for what? You have not noticed you do not know to speak English

As I said : Take care man and go to school

Originally posted by Thebigwolfpack View Post
                You're stupid because you think R2 cares about your input.
                not true I do not think that.
                who said that?
                another one......

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                They spend cause they can. Why would you need a reason to spend? Some ppl just earn so much that spending $1000 is spare change to them. They probably use $1000 bills as their toilet paper. Its just silly to assume everyone must spend like you do...if everyone had the same spending habits, there will only be one marketing system out there since they only have 1 type of customer to cater to....
                it is true !
                Cool
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-26-2014, 09:32 AM. Reason: merging posts
                Guild :Ellite
                DJ`MARIO lvl 80
                Mage / BR: +630K
                Sylph: x7 in total
                Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
                Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
                Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
                Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
                Hades x1 - Orange
                Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.M.
                  you can imagine how uneducated you are offend others without you noticing (yeah you're on forum but not playing this game?! )
                  3) I believe this for several reasons of which I will explain 2: possible you to be a homeless or hardened critic old man
                  4) This game for me is one little hobby bravo you think that an illiterate This is a good reason to offend you ("patagorro" what breed is this name )

Embarrassing for what? You have not noticed you do not know to speak English

As I said : Take care man and go to school
                  Oh, the irony... Beautiful, wonderful irony.

Comment

r2 wartune u sould add back the unlimited soul engrav event players need the souls why u macke them to exchange them they dont do it just if they have lvl 80 souls and 80 souls have some old old servers not the new ones so if u add add both event on a soul event excange event and engrave event and all will be happy. Hope u willl fix that!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quere View Post
                      r2 wartune u sould add back the unlimited soul engrav event players need the souls why u macke them to exchange them they dont do it just if they have lvl 80 souls and 80 souls have some old old servers not the new ones so if u add add both event on a soul event excange event and engrave event and all will be happy. Hope u willl fix that!!!!!!
                      where have they sayed that it will be the new sc envet. of what i can see it just a event to help the ppl with lvl 80 to make room for other stuff for u can't use ur sc if u are lvl 80

Comment

This game is just increasing class separation, those that pay and those that don't have the same gripes and the developers STILL don't give a rip-*** care in the world. If you are not going to be fair...then maybe everyone should have joint walkout on EVERY FRIGGIN ONLINE GAME until owners stop ripping people off??? Yeah, that will go over well! Kind of what governments are doing to every country in the world...children everywhere still have not learned the ways of the world and the good/evil battle that still exists. *sigh*

Comment

we more than likely get the whips from the gem event thats coming....relax.

Comment

Oh nice, some old thread has resurfaced

Comment

i think this was a good sc event , i mean this is, u get 50 percent in return, then use them agaain, and again 50 percent in return, so the cycle goes. i had 24.5k sc, but i ended up using 50k sc overall. if u r smart enough, u will use ur sc. i had lvl 52 engraving, now its almost 64. choice is urs, none forcing u so do not complain, u dont own the game.
                              and btw ur toon pic in post is some months old or what? :P coz there is no wedding ring or dragon soul option.
                              Last edited by redav; 09-20-2014, 12:54 AM.
                              S371/Zetsuen.
                              Honor: GDK
                              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

there is an unfair element in this, but the lower level souls dont see that ofcourse because they gain
                                a lot with this amazing deal..

Comment

Working...
                                X