Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] Soul Crystal Exchange. You jerks R2 ! You mock us with such Events.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Soul Crystal Exchange. You jerks R2 ! You mock us with such Events.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cerulan Cloth.png
Views:	1
Size:	321.5 KB
ID:	1748776
    I did daily JH & I made allot SC/whip, for what? for what I recharge balens to receive shame in change?
    this month over 100K balens I bought, you jerks R2 ! You mock us with such Events.
    How can I give in exchange SC on gold
    or how to give 10 SC 2 whip
    I'm at 50K exp up to lvl 5 stables and only 58lvl in soul engraving
    This event I believe that only applies to those who already have max lvl in SC
    which is applicable to 2% of players from all servers
    This is our reward
    we who will be stuffing money in your pocket
    thank you for magnanimity R2
    Last edited by M.I.M.; 04-23-2014, 07:16 AM.
    Guild :Ellite
    DJ`MARIO lvl 80
    Mage / BR: +630K
    Sylph: x7 in total
    Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
    Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
    Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
    Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
    Hades x1 - Orange
    Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Originally posted by M.I.M. View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]83241[/ATTACH]
    this month over 100K balens I bought
    If you're stupid enough to pay that amount of money, you'll be stupid enough to continue paying even if you get kicked in the face by the developers. So i don't
    think R2 or 7road really cares

Comment

Lets assume you have 70+ soul engraving, you are level 80, with class wars shifting by one week, you can make level 80's 1 pcs before class wars [minimum]. Main problem would be enchanting it, looking at enchanting cost thread.
      Conclusion, This event is not for you
      Last edited by Hot Shot; 04-23-2014, 07:38 AM. Reason: Removed :You have not cashed up enough yet.
      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by patagorro View Post
        If you're stupid enough to pay that amount of money, you'll be stupid enough to continue paying even if you get kicked in the face by the developers. So i don't
        think R2 or 7road really cares
        Its his money, stop calling people stupid cuz they spend money. Everywhere i look i see only people frustrated cuz others spend money in this game, THEIR MONEY. If thats how they like to play what`s wrong with you or others, do they spend your money ?

As for the thread, yeah.. R2 doesnt care
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

just quit like jacko or you will need to spend more to be one of them " max everything" only elite club members who is control this game

Comment

Was fair to get exchange 10 souls for 2 whip and 1 whip for 5 souls. But may be next time.

Comment

You weren't forced to use your Soul Crystals, that was your decision. not R2's choice.
              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                Its his money, stop calling people stupid cuz they spend money. Everywhere i look i see only people frustrated cuz others spend money in this game, THEIR MONEY. If thats how they like to play what`s wrong with you or others, do they spend your money ?

As for the thread, yeah.. R2 doesnt care
                Agreed....

Comment

I'm not saying that someone can't spend his money the way he wants, nor i'm frustrated about anything.

I just honestly think that if you spend too much money in crappy chinese games, you're stupid. And those stupid people will still pay more. I'm sorry if anyone got offended by this opinion of mine, but that's how things are for me.

Comment

Originally posted by patagorro View Post
                    I'm not saying that someone can't spend his money the way he wants, nor i'm frustrated about anything.

I just honestly think that if you spend too much money in crappy chinese games, you're stupid. And those stupid people will still pay more. I'm sorry if anyone got offended by this opinion of mine, but that's how things are for me.
                    if that game attempt you to pay for it, it is a successful game actually

everyone have their right to spend their money, if they feel happier after investing money here then why not? no need to call someone stupid

I've never spent money on any games before, wartune really attracted me
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

i think what he means is that after all the money he and other like him have given to r2......the events they are gving are just to plain cr ap. The least they could do is create an alternate event WITH the current 1 to allow us to consume sc in exchange for those items

Comment

I never said wartune wasn't succesful, didn't I.

But you know, it's one of those chinese games totally similar to each other (r2 has a good list of them). Everything is just stolen media, and the actual gameplay isn't so strategic-wise, hence the game being crappy.

I feel sorry for the people actualy "investing" in this, because they just fund a poor-quality product. While me calling people "stupid" was more of a provocation, you'll understand, when you will play this game no more, that all the money you had accumulated could be spent elsewhere. And you'll feel stupid.

Comment

why all the crying when the event is only for ppl with soul lvl 80 and just to let u know when u max soul u cant even be in the normal sc events so its fair that they make those events.

and no im not even close to lvl 80 but i just use my logi when it comes to events like those....

Comment

THK FOR removing good event, now my mage need to tank all nirvana nm on the server, if you get my point)
                            -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
                              THK FOR removing good event, now my mage need to tank all nirvana nm on the server, if you get my point)
                              that means all the strong knights quit

Comment

Working...
                              X