Battle grounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle grounds

We have given some suggestions and yet it is still the same. When will some changes be done based off the players insight? I have been going to battle grounds and these dryad bombers still get away with all. Yet nothing is being done, they still get more and more dryad blessings and still win more and more honor. This seems like i am being punished for playing this game well and making my character stronger. I will stop buying anything here and soon I will stop playing this game. It doesn't make any sense to get stronger, just to meet dryad bombers and lose it all. AT this rate I don't think i will ever make it to Imperial Commander rank.

Imperial commander through battlefield takes forever because of risk of losing honor. Participate in GB and you'll make it to that rank.
    Dryad is fair because of levels- there's a big difference between e.g. lvl 60 (who has still 50 or 55 armor) and 68 who probably has full 60 set.

Comment

The simple solution to your complaint about 'Dryad Bombers' is for much larger players to stop repeatedly attacking the same smaller player just to get an easy win without having to do much for it.

Otherwise, you get what you deserve. You give them the Dryad, don't complain when it bites you in the ***.

I, for one, am tired of people parking on level 50-something with 90k br, and attacking me 10 times in a row every time I respawn.

There needs to be a limit on how many times you can attack the same player, or more division in how people are matched in bg. You don't want to be Dryad bombed, and the rest of us don't want to be killed repeatedly by someone 50k br bigger than we are who has no business being in the same bg with us.

The participants in bg should be a LOT more evenly matched. The battles should involve effort on BOTH sides to get the win, not have one side or the other so much bigger that there is no "battle" at all, just one hit slaughter.

If the bg matchings were based on base br (not counting potions or scrolls), the fights would be more fair, and you wouldn't have so-called Dryad Bombers, because you don't have players getting stomped by someone 50k br higher than them every time they respawn and giving them that many Dryads to begin with.

More even bg matching means most people are going to lose Dryad 1-2 fights after getting it, ergo, no bombers. Not to mention, it would make the bg a lot more interesting, and more people would want to participate instead of dreading it because of level-parkers who fixate on one player.

At this point, if you have the appropriate br, even little higher, than your level SHOULD have, you don't have a snowball's chance in hell in bg because of the level-parkers. Going to bg with a decent br for your level is basically repeated suicide for your character at this point, and a lot of people have stopped participating because it's so unevenly matched there's just no point in it.
      Last edited by Lasseg; 04-24-2014, 03:14 AM.
      My inner sociopath ate your inner child.

Comment

I wasn't suggesting they remove dryad blessings, just to prorate the damn honor won. For ex: dryad x1=200 honor/ dryad x2=150 honor/ dryadx4,5,6 or whatever beyond that=100 honor. It is so easy to get dryad blessings in bg. It is very hard to upgrade you br. To me this just seems like a punishment for players who do the right thing and get stronger by any means necessary, either by cash or just events the smart way. As for campers who just like to kill, this is what this game is made for. Don't complain about being so weak. Do something about it.

Comment

And why would you want to punish the ones who are being repeatedly killed by some "spawn killers"?

Don't know how it is on your BGs, but on mine, getting 2-3 dryads takes like 5-10 mins, so dryaders can make use of dryad blessing 2-4 times during the entire BG. Also, if the dryader is really low, he needs 5+ dryads to kill anyone with higher honor, so he can make use of dryad blessing 1-2 times during the BG.

Comment

Originally posted by Lasseg View Post
            If the bg matchings were based on base br (not counting potions or scrolls), the fights would be more fair, and you wouldn't have so-called Dryad Bombers, because you don't have players getting stomped by someone 50k br higher than them every time they respawn and giving them that many Dryads to begin with.

Would love to see how you suggest to seperate by BR.

See this post for an example of why BR bracket's CAN NOT EVER work.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....990#post923990

As for the old "Dryad Bombs" the only suitable solution would be for them to only activate when your attacked. If you have 20% dryads then decide to "bomb" someone for honor, the dryad doesn't activate. However if someone attacks you then the Dryads do in fact kick in.

These BG are the 3 or 4th evolution. Each time they are changed they get a little bit fairer. The 1st BG's were lv1-40 and 40+. Compare them to what we have today and you have to agree that the BG are going in the right direction generally.
            The fact of the matter is, no matter how you bracket the BG there will always be those at the lower end of the brackets and those at the top end. Nothing can ever change that.

Comment

tell me about it guys , u dont slow level coz u are lazy and u abuse those people who slow level with efforts and time and patience , u just go get butt kicked and cry here like hell that u need balance , stop complaining and work on your bloody toons , whining just shows how lazy u are .

matching bg by br will take u forever to fram honour and dont tell me u dont need some medals to boost your stats . how the hell are ppl gonna improve their toon with out getting the right medal.

effects will be . bg becomes drayad party , ppl will attack u to get some drayad since u are same br and kill u and then go back to attacking and get second drayad and so on .

i think the bg is good at lvl 69 below . i dont know how it is afer 70+ . we are already tired of HS noobs and u want to already introduce a bg of drayad party.

u dont like slow leveling , fine. but i dont think u have any right to offend slow levelers , and your lack of respect makes the people to spawn camp at you.
              sure people work on their toons and so should u , if u dont like it just live with it ..

STOP COMPLAINING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                tell me about it guys , u dont slow level coz u are lazy and u abuse those people who slow level with efforts and time and patience , u just go get butt kicked and cry here like hell that u need balance , stop complaining and work on your bloody toons , whining just shows how lazy u are .

matching bg by br will take u forever to fram honour and dont tell me u dont need some medals to boost your stats . how the hell are ppl gonna improve their toon with out getting the right medal.

effects will be . bg becomes drayad party , ppl will attack u to get some drayad since u are same br and kill u and then go back to attacking and get second drayad and so on .

i think the bg is good at lvl 69 below . i dont know how it is afer 70+ . we are already tired of HS noobs and u want to already introduce a bg of drayad party.

u dont like slow leveling , fine. but i dont think u have any right to offend slow levelers , and your lack of respect makes the people to spawn camp at you.
                sure people work on their toons and so should u , if u dont like it just live with it ..

STOP COMPLAINING!!!
                I'm pretty sure you don't get to dictate to others how their feelings are invalid.

**** off.

Comment

And u dont get to dictate to others how their playstyle should be in the game and how and how they play is non of your business

so **** off man

Comment

I started this thread so we the players can get some sort of response from the game developers. Not for us to fight among us. I did not play this game just to rely on dryads blessings in bg. Back in time when bg was based on 10 lv difference, it was fun and entertaining. Now it is just a joke to high br players. Dryad bombers are worse than ever. Maybe one day, we all see eye to eye, I guess that day is when the bombers turn their eye to you. I am lv 69 archer with 110k br, and yes i give dryads freely to those who attack me. I also like to camp and just bash the beep out of others. I play the game for what it is for, "WAR"tune. No i am not complaining about HS, bluemagic, slyths, mounts, golden might of who knows what, etc... All I ask is that the dryad blessings dictate the honor won. (The More dryad blessings, The Less Honor) , so the players wont rely on that cursed blessing for a win. I don't need dryads to kick a$$. This blessing is very easy to get, (HIGHER BR) is hard.

Comment

good idea , some while getting 91 honor from imperial commander per kill and working your a$$ off some drayad bombers come and 400 honor , i gotta say its very unfair .
                      and can u even beleive the fact that the drayad bombers are complaining that drayad should be increased , what a joke man

Comment

I do not mind losing, the mismatches for sides in BG is a bit frustrating, where I am totally confused is the Honor gain/loss in BG. One can gain at most 200 honor for defeating a higher ranked opponent (double through scroll, if you have one), lose up to 400 for losing to a lower or unranked foe, yet even after finishing a BG with a negative honor gain, when you check profile the honor loss is not taken into consideration for the honor gained that day against the cap of 3k honor. 30 honor for a BG loss minus 800 for defeats should be -770, not 30. Is there still the BG ending effect after one side outscores the other by a certain amount of star points? I do remember at some point there was one where if one side outscored the other by 3k points, the BG ended. Is this still the case, and if so, perhaps lowering the threshold to 1k?
                        Yes, being stunned stinks while waiting on your opponent decides how to beat you, and being defeated by drayad bombers might not be so much fun, but just maybe that Holy Seal user took a lot of time to work on talents compared to you.....
                        IGN: TreeTopper
                        Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                        Guild: ESKReborn
                        Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                        Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by peterpeter2 View Post
                          Imperial commander through battlefield takes forever because of risk of losing honor. Participate in GB and you'll make it to that rank.
                          Dryad is fair because of levels- there's a big difference between e.g. lvl 60 (who has still 50 or 55 armor) and 68 who probably has full 60 set.
                          i said in another post that we should have bg's with only 5 lvl diff max if not lvl per lvl bg's they have enough of each lvl playing to support it... and i agree with a previous post on the dryad bombing... its hard enough getting enough honor as it is when u win fair and square and then boom u get bombed and there goes hard earned 400 honor to some nit with a weak char that wouldnt stand a chance in hell of beating u with out them even if u r 2 or 3 lvls lower than them... its becoming so bad lately on my lvl 66 archer that i normally just go in and out now for the devo and shudder when the current events start cause i know i am going to loose oodles of honor and may not get my kills for a chance at 3 kills quest for a kingly soul some gold and insig

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
                          I do not mind losing, the mismatches for sides in BG is a bit frustrating, where I am totally confused is the Honor gain/loss in BG. One can gain at most 200 honor for defeating a higher ranked opponent (double through scroll, if you have one), lose up to 400 for losing to a lower or unranked foe, yet even after finishing a BG with a negative honor gain, when you check profile the honor loss is not taken into consideration for the honor gained that day against the cap of 3k honor. 30 honor for a BG loss minus 800 for defeats should be -770, not 30. Is there still the BG ending effect after one side outscores the other by a certain amount of star points? I do remember at some point there was one where if one side outscored the other by 3k points, the BG ended. Is this still the case, and if so, perhaps lowering the threshold to 1k?
                          Yes, being stunned stinks while waiting on your opponent decides how to beat you, and being defeated by drayad bombers might not be so much fun, but just maybe that Holy Seal user took a lot of time to work on talents compared to you.....
                          lmao @ people who think lvl'ing HS is hard work seriously all u have to do is run everything with exp scrolls on to gain as much exp as fast as u can to level it and lvl up so that u can get the max HS asap... which is why u find lvl 75's that u can blow over with a feather once the HS has worn off ... if i wanted to ruin all the hard work i have put into getting a decent char i reckon in less than 2 weeks i could have max HS hell i am that close to it now if i wanted to reset what i have put into the outer talents so stop saying leveling HS is hard work its NOT...

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post

STOP COMPLAINING!!!
                          while i am a slow lvler i just hit lvl 70 with just under 110k br and copped my first 70 - 80 bg and got bombed in there now while i have vip its still annoying to be hit by bombers higher than u with way weaker br... i have worked hard to get my knight to be able to hold her own in most evenly matched battles hell i even beat lvl 74's after being stunned due to their stats... it seems some think its like a facebook game the faster u lvl the better u r and the worse thing ever added to the game was HS, i love the outer talents and have put a lot of talent points into them rather than HS as i know they r of more benefit overall... and this is where the lvl per lvl bg would come into play as those that have raced to the lvl without some decent work on their stats will soon realise they will need to put a bit more work into their char to get ahead... but lowering the reward for it would be a great start as earning the points is far to hard to be loosing 400 in one hit and my archer lost near 1200 in 3 hits from bombers y'day and is only lvl 66 fighting against higher lvls and beating them when they dont have a dryad and only getting 20 - 91 points for it

Originally posted by Lasseg View Post
                          The simple solution to your complaint about 'Dryad Bombers' is for much larger players to stop repeatedly attacking the same smaller player just to get an easy win without having to do much for it.

Otherwise, you get what you deserve. You give them the Dryad, don't complain when it bites you in the ***.

I, for one, am tired of people parking on level 50-something with 90k br, and attacking me 10 times in a row every time I respawn.

There needs to be a limit on how many times you can attack the same player, or more division in how people are matched in bg. You don't want to be Dryad bombed, and the rest of us don't want to be killed repeatedly by someone 50k br bigger than we are who has no business being in the same bg with us.

The participants in bg should be a LOT more evenly matched. The battles should involve effort on BOTH sides to get the win, not have one side or the other so much bigger that there is no "battle" at all, just one hit slaughter.

More even bg matching means most people are going to lose Dryad 1-2 fights after getting it, ergo, no bombers. Not to mention, it would make the bg a lot more interesting, and more people would want to participate instead of dreading it because of level-parkers who fixate on one player.

At this point, if you have the appropriate br, even little higher, than your level SHOULD have, you don't have a snowball's chance in hell in bg because of the level-parkers. Going to bg with a decent br for your level is basically repeated suicide for your character at this point, and a lot of people have stopped participating because it's so unevenly matched there's just no point in it.
                          do u have any idea how hard it is to not lvl and build br to that lvl... from ur comments i would say no... spending 2 months or more on a lvl is hard work more so now days if u want to get some rewards from the quests cause it seems everywhere we turn they add more ways to give exp... i spent months plodding through the 60's hell over 5 months tween lvls 65 & 66 got my full 60 set and only now just made lvl 70 on the 15th for my effort i was able to on the 25th synth my first lvl 70 piece after getting over 300 lvl 6 loids by synthing all the lvl 5's i earned running moon and dt normal over and over and over again i can run that mp in my sleep... while i dont like the bullys or spawn campers and agree on a limit to how many times u can be attacked dont begrudge the person who took time to get a good br just their way of playing in bg... and frankly what is an appropriate br for a lvl i know a lot in my server that if 4 of them went to run a mp for their lvl wouldnt get through it due to a low br heck half of them die at mobs when being helped let alone the boss... i now only help those that put a bit of time into a char not ones that scream for help all the time and then cant even say ty if u go help them out...
                          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 04-30-2014, 01:01 PM. Reason: Post Merge.

Comment

@tiggy69

It was YOUR choice to level up slower, stay behind with your HS and other talents.
                            Simply, you can't get everything. That's the disadvantage of your way of playing. I find it totally fair as they have lower BR with higher talents, you have lower talents, but more BR.
                            You decided to work on your BR first. They will catch up a bit with BR while you'll be developing your talents and levelling up.

Comment

Originally posted by tiggy69
                              lmao @ people who think lvl'ing HS is hard work seriously all u have to do is run everything with exp scrolls on to gain as much exp as fast as u can to level it and lvl up so that u can get the max HS asap... which is why u find lvl 75's that u can blow over with a feather once the HS has worn off ... if i wanted to ruin all the hard work i have put into getting a decent char i reckon in less than 2 weeks i could have max HS hell i am that close to it now if i wanted to reset what i have put into the outer talents so stop saying leveling HS is hard work its NOT...
                              The point of the post was the honor loss math being odd, where did I say it was hard to level Holy Seal? Let me see.... cannot find it. Please do not attribute comments to me that I did not post. The part you refer to is for those who do not even think of upgrading Holy Seal, not a comment that it is hard in any way to get HS to the maximum for the character level. Sorry if you did not understand it that way.

EDIT: On second thought I am not sorry at all, tiggy. You attempted to make yourself appear smart at others' expense and attributed statements or opinions to others while being intellectually lazy. I have not said that slow level gaining was bad, nor have I ever even stated that upgrading Holy Seal was hard. If you want to play fast and loose with other peoples' statements, apply for work at a tabloid.
                              Last edited by ATreeTopper; 04-30-2014, 03:07 PM.
                              IGN: TreeTopper
                              Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                              Guild: ESKReborn
                              Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                              Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Working...
                              X