Knights and hades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights and hades

I have been told that they are useless too have if your a knight is this true ? because I have also been told they are good for killing mages .beacase I hate took keep opening boxes if this is true.thanks for your info

yes hades is good against mages but for class wars gaia is the better sylph against other knights

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
      yes hades is good against mages but for class wars gaia is the better sylph against other knights
      then use Pan in CW
      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
      Class : Archer
      Guild : •OneŽ•
      LvL : 80
      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

i just saw a video of mage class wars , a three star prúrple amazon was almost killed by one star blue hades , the guy with hades was lvl 69 while the amazon guy was lvl 76 with , hades is very active against mages with the ability to stop mages from heal and hades also has skill which does self targeting almost like choas rune

the lvl 69 guy almost had the fight expect he lost by bleed rune so hades and pan kill mages , while most knights use gaia since it crits

Comment

in my opinion hades is the best against mages, but there are 2 more classes out there, and hades wont be that good against another knight like in cw since it is patk type. No sylph is best in everything, you'll have to decide what aspect of the game is more important for you before choosing the sylph

Comment

Originally posted by Migetsu View Post
            i just saw a video of mage class wars , a three star prúrple amazon was almost killed by one star blue hades , the guy with hades was lvl 69 while the amazon guy was lvl 76 with , hades is very active against mages with the ability to stop mages from heal and hades also has skill which does self targeting almost like choas rune

the lvl 69 guy almost had the fight expect he lost by bleed rune so hades and pan kill mages , while most knights use gaia since it crits
            Yes, Hades is good when you're going against a mage. But remember, when you have resistance in abundance, it simply means Hades won't be able to kill some mages that easy.

Comment

I am a knight and I use Hades, The reason I do this is because I don`t have an appollo, and with my 3 other sylphs and the new battle protection system I am in the Minus on 3 elements with Gaia, AQ or iris but with my Hades equipped I am only in minus against Light element

Comment

hades is patk sylph and knights have very high PDEF , if u wanna go against knight with hades , just know that u lose unless the knight is not good .. gaia uses matk and since many knights abandon mdef in CW it can be good change to whipe them out and gaia deals good damage

Comment

Working...
                X