Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Survie WB last hit ;) full buff + scrolls tho !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joker , did u use inspiration with balens ? if yes i got a better run for u which will make ur profit a lot better i believe my own creation :P if ur intrested pm me

gz btw the feeling is epic ! ♥ china this is EU !!
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 04-24-2014, 10:59 AM.

Server : S38x
    Class : Archer
    BR : 180k+
    Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
      crit doesn't matter, in WB 2000 crit same as 8000 crit
      I have 7K++ Crit. but my crit rates are too bad, its like a miracle when AP hits critical.
      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
        I have 7K++ Crit. but my crit rates are too bad, its like a miracle when AP hits critical.
        What's your overall br? Your other stats relative to your crit may be the reason why your crit rate is very low....maybe you should try raising your patk, pdef, hp, mdef, block, etc.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          What's your overall br? Your other stats relative to your crit may be the reason why your crit rate is very low....maybe you should try raising your patk, pdef, hp, mdef, block, etc.
          BR ~ 92k/95k (patk-28.5k, pdef- 16.5k, mdef-15k , matk-4.5k ,block-1.2k/4k ,hp-84k). Maybe, thats why my crit rates are low.
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
            BR ~ 92k/95k (patk-28.5k, pdef- 16.5k, mdef-15k , matk-4.5k ,block-1.2k/4k ,hp-84k). Maybe, thats why my crit rates are low.
            You might want to bump your patk to 40k+, ~28k pdef, ~22k mdef, leave the matk n block as it is, increase your hp to 140 - 160k. That should give you pretty high crit rate with 7k+ crit value.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

You might want to bump your patk to 40k+, ~28k pdef, ~22k mdef, leave the matk n block as it is, increase your hp to 140 - 160k. That should give you pretty high crit rate with 7k+ crit value.
              now i also know what i need to work on for i crit less with gaia in wb for some time now with 7,2k crit

Comment

Thanks, for your advice, i am currently in my 50s gear, non Vip need 520 loids for 70s gear, hopefully by end of two months i can get atleast (35k+ patk, 22k+pdef 20k+mdef 120+kHp)
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  crit doesn't matter, in WB 2000 crit same as 8000 crit
                  You sure about this?
                  My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                    You sure about this?
                    In WB your crit rate is higher than normaly

Comment

I cant see the video ???? Wondering how can you survive wb delphic ? Are we suppose to death at wb delphic ( i thought so ) ??? Totally confused !!!

Comment

didnt see the vid but id guess guardian rune (and high br of course)... another thing knights dont have. and no, our shields are **** cause they take forever to cast and deal no damage. you can easily squeeze a guardian rune in your rotation without losing a turn, knight shields however are a big dmg loss.
                        Last edited by Setsuna88; 05-06-2014, 05:23 PM.

Comment

just fixed it and yea please share if you get any better rotation in WB i ll try to make the vid with u guys's recommended rotation.

Comment

nice job I survived 2 times but not in row. But been using illusion think that's helping to do at lvl 6.
                            Last edited by -DarkSt0rm-; 05-06-2014, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X