Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Question about the VIP pack on sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the VIP pack on sale

If I buy a vip pack and activate the card. Does my subscription still run at the end of the month? or will it wait till the days are up? Example if I have 25 days left right now before my next renewal. Then purchase the vip card. I activate it and i get 56 days. Will my subscription renew after the end of the 25 days like it was suppose to or wait till the 56 days is up? Do I have to cancel it or can I wait?

you can always cancel the automatic renew , go to www.r2games.com/user then click on VIP State and cancel it
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
      you can always cancel the automatic renew , go to www.r2games.com/user then click on VIP State and cancel it
      Thank you but that wasn't my question. My question was will I still get auto renew even if i buy the vip pack that's on sale? If so does it renew exactly after 30 days like normally or does it renew after the vip card is up as well? example. I have 30 days on my vip. I buy vip card in shop I have 61 days now. Does the auto renew kick in after 31 days like normally or does it kick in after 61 days now?

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
        Thank you but that wasn't my question. My question was will I still get auto renew even if i buy the vip pack that's on sale? If so does it renew exactly after 30 days like normally or does it renew after the vip card is up as well? example. I have 30 days on my vip. I buy vip card in shop I have 61 days now. Does the auto renew kick in after 31 days like normally or does it kick in after 61 days now?
        The autorenewal kicks in at normal time. Using VIP cards doesn't change when it will renew, it just adds extra time on to the end of the expiration.

Comment

Working...
        X