Kyanite packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyanite packs

Hey R2, we all know that you want our money, so please give us a kyanite packs in shop! We need kyanite, you need our money, so its fair dael and both sides will be happy.
    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Wut next? Crypt tokens pack?
    Plunder and make spire like others...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      You mean like crystalloid packs and mysterious shard packs so you don't have to make dungeons, or the kyanite from recharge bonuses, or gold/daru alchemy, rune refining, mount training, SC packs, mount whip packs,mahra packs, sepulcrum packs, shall I continue?????
      The man has a valid point. Kyanite packs should be available in shop.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Fate Stone Pack II = Fate Stone x10, Soul Crystal x50, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x5 (299B)
        Since, according to Amethyst Mines 2k Amethyst ~ 10 Fate Stones ~ 20K kyanite.
        Even if it comes it would not be for me (8 Def. ~ 1495 B, Advance Academy ofc.)
        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          You stupid or what? Doing all but still cant get enough kyanite! To get kyanite from spire's chests its all about luck! At least i am not lucky with that, and weekly get max 30K kyanite from spire and everyday beat lvl16 (for now this is max for my party). Plundering? Yes u r right, the problem is that in my server higher level players are lvl75, so this is not even 4K kyanite per plundering! And when i need to spend at least 16K-18K for academy buff... oh yes i suffer from lack of kyanite! And in the end if we have kyanite packs in shop noone is making you to buy them, but a lot other players will do!
          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Working...
          X