New class wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New class wars

I don't know about you guys but I think it now depends on your battle rating (AKA How much you cash) rather than strategy. Mages for example. Their classwars are the ones that depend the most on strategy. When to heal, when to attack, when to use a rune etc. And now that people get only ranked from 1-17 without having to fight lower players is just unfair for those. If you check the Class wars results you'll find out that every time class wars are held, people with low BR get over people with way higher BRs. Why? Simply they go afk and lose or they make a mistake and their HP turns out less than the other. Now it's by the damage which is yet another point.. So what do you think about the New Class Wars..
    They rock
    20.90%
    They suck
    79.10%

The poll is expired.

Name:Illuminatic
    Server:
    250 Willow Brook
    Character: Mage
    Level: 64
    Battle Rating: 103,722
    Guild: OverKill

so now pre is meaningless right? why not rather put all the TOP 100 BR from cross-server in final and cancelling preliminaries? what is the use of getting high preliminaries points?

high BR doesn't reflect everything, otherwise you won't see me as rank 14 for last CW with my low BR
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

2 great CW warriors posting in this thread:
      1st is a level 64 mage with 82k BR
      2nd is a Knight on Oceanic Timezone with 120k BR
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Personally, I'm not affected by those changes since with my 113kish BR I will just struggle to qualify to top 100
        Would be nice to finally get there.

But I do agree that such division by BR may be unfair, as I noticed some players having BR in top30, but they usually end up in top 10 in CW finals.
        Not mentioning that it would be lame to be 17th and lose the spot because you had 10 BR points less :P

Comment

I still think it's an engrish issue and that top 16 will have to be by pts and then BR. Not that I have a chance at making top16 either way, heh.

Comment

your point?
            Originally posted by ancev View Post
            2 great CW warriors posting in this thread:
            1st is a level 64 mage with 82k BR
            2nd is a Knight on Oceanic Timezone with 120k BR

Name:Illuminatic
            Server:
            250 Willow Brook
            Character: Mage
            Level: 64
            Battle Rating: 103,722
            Guild: OverKill

Comment

I qualified in 13th place but I have to fight in the lower rank finals, r2 can go shove themselves where sun dun shine

Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

oceanic is a joke trying to rank in comparison to europe, US East

Comment

I suggest R2games don't allow players that didn't cash over 100k balens/month to play in CW.

Comment

did anyone notice the second number "Finals will be held on xx" ? its different for everyone and makes no sense at all but could this be the ranking you have by BR?

Comment

Originally posted by shamashro View Post
                      I suggest R2games don't allow players that didn't cash over 100k balens/month to play in CW.
                      Theres no need to do that, just allow lower BR players the chance at a top 20 place if they earnt it.
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                        did anyone notice the second number "Finals will be held on xx" ? its different for everyone and makes no sense at all but could this be the ranking you have by BR?
                        yeah probably the ranking you had by br in the perlim

Comment

What I dont get is, if the ranking is based on the BR what's the point of the prelims?

Comment

Originally posted by R259833597 View Post
                            What I dont get is, if the ranking is based on the BR what's the point of the prelims?
                            not everybody goes to class wars because they are busy with life so technically others can still get in

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                              not everybody goes to class wars because they are busy with life so technically others can still get in
                              Still doesn't make sense
                              If I know I am in the finals because of my BR I might actually play the prelims naked and still get to the finals
                              Oh my God what nonsense!

Comment

Working...
                              X