Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so im guessing this was ment to be fixed when they changed the evil unicorn ......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so im guessing this was ment to be fixed when they changed the evil unicorn ......

i no they don't get the stats but you would think they wouldn't be able to ride on a mount they don't actually own

Click image for larger version

Name:	ggr2.png
Views:	1
Size:	933.7 KB
ID:	1748797

This is old news that's been answered quite a few times so far.

The mount skin will only remain so long as the player doesn't change mounts or use any whips. If they do either of the aforementioned, Lycan skin is removed.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
      This is old news that's been answered quite a few times so far.

The mount skin will only remain so long as the player doesn't change mounts or use any whips. If they do either of the aforementioned, Lycan skin is removed.
      Tha is not totally correct, one of the players in my guild have the wolf, and changes mounts as he pleases with no losses at all.
      The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Originally posted by Machairodus View Post
        Tha is not totally correct, one of the players in my guild have the wolf, and changes mounts as he pleases with no losses at all.
        This is more like the correct answer. Whatever band-aid fix that was applied I'm sure didn't work properly.

Also still waiting on my 25 souls btw, got a reply yesterday telling me to be patient, lol, how long now? Waited more than a week just for the reply.

Comment

Still dont see what the big deal is with them having the skin...as long as the stats dont stick i dont see any issue here?

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
            This is more like the correct answer. Whatever band-aid fix that was applied I'm sure didn't work properly.

Also still waiting on my 25 souls btw, got a reply yesterday telling me to be patient, lol, how long now? Waited more than a week just for the reply.
            GJ with ur waiting just 3 more centuries to go!

Comment

Working...
            X