Hmm xp reduction? What do they mean?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm xp reduction? What do they mean?

So it says from 60-80 the xp has been reduced. I do not see any changes in my xp though and im lvl 65. From the wiki(unless it was changed over night.) it says from 65-66 is 46,485,820 which is how much I need now. So my question is what was reduced in this maintance? Do they mean 70-80 but had a typo and put 60-80? or what am I missing here. Thank you.

"Reduce the amount of EXP required to upgrade for levels 70 – 80. EXP Books will be sent to players who have already leveled to 70+. "

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
      "Reduce the amount of EXP required to upgrade for levels 70 – 80. EXP Books will be sent to players who have already leveled to 70+. "
      Oh wow im dumb lol. I could have sworn though it said 60-80 yesterday though. Okay well thread can be locked. Thank you for the clarification.

Comment

Books will be sent on the next maint on may 8th i believe.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

This is why I thought it was 60-80. Okay now I know not to listen to anything posted unless it's official post lol.

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
          I don't know.

1. Reduce the requirement of Exp for Leveling from 60 to 80. Players who reached Level 60 or above will be compensated by Exp books
          2.New added Wings of Flame Dragon, Golden Impala Card, Weapon Dance, Luxurious Garments and Glittering Hat into Mysterious Shop
          3. The points and the prices for White Alpaca Card and Reindeer Card will be decreased in Mysterious Shop
          4.Fixed the bug of hot item sales counted in consumption events

Comment

If I remember correctly, the chinese servers got reduced xp 70-80, then 60-80, then reduced 40-60. something along those lines. Although my specifics <-- may be a little incorrect, the idea is the same. It took them a little while for the XP to be reduced all the way down to 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
              This is why I thought it was 60-80. Okay now I know not to listen to anything posted unless it's official post lol.
              He wasn't wrong with his post.

Problem is the official source (key word official) is dumb as **** so they had a typo and corrected it much later.

Comment

Working...
              X