BR upgrade report card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR upgrade report card

after talking to a few ppl ( mods and friends )...the BR is based on a report card system....59 and below Red = F..60-79 Yellow =C..80-100 Green = A..the colors will change as you enter a new bracket . So you need to work on your Reds 1st, unless you can finish the yellow or green bracket....i hope this helps

my red once are mounts and gems, i need to work with my wallet
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

I am just ever so smart, that i have no idea what the BR report card is. I saw it, but i don't understand it very well lol
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

basically, the points are indicating how you are optimized in a category. 100 means perfectly optimized, the lower the score, means you must work more on that category.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
          my red once are mounts and gems, i need to work with my wallet
          Hehe Having the same issue.

Comment

Working...
          X