No announcement yet.

Battle Grounds Is a Joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well call me noob for all u like , just come to lvl 30+ bg , i will show u how 100 % noob i am

Comment

I agree, BG truly is laughable and should be based off of br.

I have 40k br on a "newer" server and get crushed by other players at well over 100k br. How the heck is that good matching? The only thing I lack is gear, and even after I get my new set, I don't see a lot changing. I work my butt off and am never able to get ahead or up to where I can actually give these people a challenge. Not to mention with the cross server play, the older servers have had events and other things instituted that we haven't even seen yet that add to br and such.

I don't usually spend money, I have none. (Gotta feed my family and pay bills first. I'm sure anyone can understand that.) I know a lot of others that aren't able to cash either. If all the developers are in for is money, there sure are a lot of people willing to just hand it over for a few pixels, so good job I guess. The only thing in this game that's on a level playing field is Tanks and I excel at it...I've had to.

This is getting tiring and I haven't even been playing for 6 months. I can guarantee that people will start quitting over the severe disadvantages we're forced to play with, I've already seen it and BG is a very large part of it.

Comment

i dont cash either , spent 0$ in ths game and i can say am good and strong for my lvl , u just have to understand and study the cause of your errors and correct them

Comment

I quit going to the bg simply for this reason. I don't miss it. I will say something else I have some of these spawn campers in the guild I am in and they are just as big a jerk in the guild as they are in battle games. they take pride in plundering 8 or 9 levels below their level. They never fight a player one on one in GB because they are scared to lose they are always bragging about their "conquests" I put up with it because this is just a game if you don't understand it is just a game you shouldn't be playing in the first place.
          Last edited by R232348250; 04-26-2014, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
            i dont cash either , spent 0$ in ths game and i can say am good and strong for my lvl , u just have to understand and study the cause of your errors and correct them
            I totally understand and am willing to do that, already am. This is my first server but I've also done a lot to learn and understand the game. But that won't fix the immediate struggles we as players across multiple servers are facing. I'm just one example. I may be a noob to the game, but I know enough to understand that without limits, there is such a horrible imbalance that people will definitely start to lose interest. It sucks because I actually do like this game, but if I, like so many others can't get up to par because it's made so difficult with endless cashing against us, I don't see much hope in it keeping a lot of players.

I really don't know what more I can do for my level but for my gear to be honest..

Comment

Battlegrounds is not a joke to some people. I have seen a non casher in my server who did battlegrounds from Private-Lord Divine. If you can't find yourself killing people in battlegrounds, then it's your choice to continue to play battlegrounds or quit playing battlegrounds. To be honest, Battlegrounds is not a joke to me, it is the only event that gives you more than 1k+ honor asides guild battles.
              Last edited by Alberteiny; 04-26-2014, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Actually, I'd love to dominate. It's not by "choice" that I can't kill people, goodness..I'm doing better than I previously had. My original point if you had read it, was that it really shouldn't come down to a 60k+ br difference in BG's. That's just ridiculous. And that's with people actually trying to do all they can for their toons without sitting at the computer 24/7. BG's are unrealistic. The playing field should be made more level so it's based off skill, where so much of it isn't..

Comment

bg is the most fun thing and group arena , other than that is boring , let me tell u one hing my friend , i was a noob like like many others , u would roflmao if u saw my br before i slow leveled ,

i slow leveled tried some mage guides and which skill i would focus on , after that slow leveling guide and i turned out pretty good , i can say am doing good process but i gotta admit am not best camper at my level but am pretty threat , the thing is u need patience

PS , it took me two months to understand about this game and now am playing for almost a year , its just takes time and patience if u are moderate and non casher there is no point for u to rush lvl , just take it slow and little by little understand and increase your experience

Comment

While I understand that losing constantly in BG can get old ( I understand this from first hand knowledge :P) If you stop and realize that win/lose each BG you still gain and while it can be very slowly, you gain insigs and chests that will make you stronger. I pay for VIP and thats all i can afford. Been lvl 70 forever now leveling up the HS so I dont have to stand there for 3 rounds watching myself get decimated by an otherwise inferior toon. So you can do it if you choose to do it, it wont be fast like if you were a casher but if you were paying real money wouldnt you want some real advantage over others for your $$?? ofc you would.

Comment

Working...
                    X