Server Merger on S135, S119, S132

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merger on S135, S119, S132

I'm on S135 and it's merged with S119, S132, and S126 to name just a few the problem is that on a server with Onez and Art of War the smaller guilds not spend hundreds weekly are fairly dead or consist of 8-15 low level or low BR actives. Trust me I know all to well as I'm the stand in G.M [until ours can get real life on track] of Empire the 5th ranked guild on the server and honestly I love the people we're a family but, the guild battles are a bit slow because we don't have the BR to hold/take towers and hit ward. What counts is we win but, it takes a good effort and fingers crossed but, we have become very very close friends since I joined a few months back. alright back to why we need a merger 1. The guild we fight on Friday has zero actives so it's just another boring GB against the ward tower. 2. the top 4 guilds are the only spots to find more then 10 actives in a guild. 3. R2 doesn't want their server with RealSteel on it to die 4We're getting bored and it's a challenge to get mpd, tok, treasure maps, and spire done at times because no ones on to help you.
    Thanks,
    Punk.
    Yes
    62.50%
    No
    37.50%

Our server is about the same things have gotten so stagnant.Its the same thing over and over, a merge is desperately needed,so many people are quitting because of this.I am from server s70 and it looks like 7roads would care more about the already servers but no instead they steady releasing new servers...Its sad but nothing we can do but put up with it or quit and alot of us are leaning towards quitting....

Comment

I really hope they would care more about our server and many others as we have one of the heaviest cashers in the EU server on ours and we all know R2 doesn't want to lose all of the profit they live for.

Comment

Working...
      X