• Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Scores

What's your scores on Class Wars? Mine was 2,700 with 5 wins
    S404 Jade River
    Wiseman
    Founder of Fairy Tail
    View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

3350 lol

Comment

3780. 8th in prelims ranking. Too bad I can not see who also qualified for the warrior hall.
      FinalHC
      Kabam - S39/S6
      (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
        3780. 8th in prelims ranking. Too bad I can not see who also qualified for the warrior hall.
        I think you will be fighting each of top 16 one time.

Edit: I got 3240 points
        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

3375 Pts.

Meh.
          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
            I think you will be fighting each of top 16 one time.

Edit: I got 3240 points
            Doesn't work that way.

"Your Class Wars performance was exemplary, you received Glory Crystal x756, and ranked 5. You qualified for Warrior’s Hall final. The Finals will be held at 26/4/2014, from 19:55 to 20:55, please be on time!"

That was me today. Ranked #5 of all east-coast Mage's in the prelims, but I'm only qualified for the Warrior's Hall, NOT the Warlord's Hall (which is the top-16).

Why might you ask? Because my BR wasn't high enough. People with a higher BR and lower ranking got in over me. And I'm willing to bet 2 of them are players I beat in the prelims.

Bollocks!

Comment

3375, missed out on the finals tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                Doesn't work that way.

"Your Class Wars performance was exemplary, you received Glory Crystal x756, and ranked 5. You qualified for Warrior’s Hall final. The Finals will be held at 26/4/2014, from 19:55 to 20:55, please be on time!"

That was me today. Ranked #5 of all east-coast Mage's in the prelims, but I'm only qualified for the Warrior's Hall, NOT the Warlord's Hall (which is the top-16).

Why might you ask? Because my BR wasn't high enough. People with a higher BR and lower ranking got in over me. And I'm willing to bet 2 of them are players I beat in the prelims.

Bollocks!
                Hi Zorich. I am in the same boat. Ranked 8th in the east coast prelims but only qualified for the Warrior's Hall. (154k BR)
                FinalHC
                Kabam - S39/S6
                (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

16th place was 162K BR . Sucks that better players with a lower BR don't make it

Comment

3375. Meh. Lag destroyed me despite multiple relogs. Prolly pretty close to my last CW, not seein the point in playing much more lol. But... off to get more mount whips xD
                    Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

3645pts, rank 47 and 151k br buffed. Not much of a fan of the new pts system, lot more stressful, lol.

Comment

No kidding, totally changed everything. I managed 146.8 buffed. lol. Thinkin I shoulda stuck with my gaia for damage, instead of the apollo despite the gaia being way lower br
                        Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
                          No kidding, totally changed everything. I managed 146.8 buffed. lol. Thinkin I shoulda stuck with my gaia for damage, instead of the apollo despite the gaia being way lower br
                          I was using Gaia, 1* purple, almost lost last match because of a 4 star purple apollo, but won with 2k hp left lol, gaia's damage was just better even though the guy and sylph weren't half bad. Even with resistances it still kicks most people's *** easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                            16th place was 162K BR . Sucks that better players with a lower BR don't make it
                            Actually I disagree. Some wins are based on luck. For example if a person with 250k br vs a person with 170k br and the 170k br illusion procs on almost every hit along with deflecting most of the 250k br person's attacks, the 250k br person will lose. Does that make the 250k br person a lousy player?? No it doesn't. A lot of luck is involved in this game so just because you got lucky and won more fights than a player with more stats than you doesn't automatically make you a better player.

Sadly there is no decent way to judge fights based on skill since they setup too many variables based on luck. If they removed all the chance type features then it will really be based on skill and absolute stats. Only then will it be easier to find a way to determine whose the better player.
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              Actually I disagree. Some wins are based on luck. For example if a person with 250k br vs a person with 170k br and the 170k br illusion procs on almost every hit along with deflecting most of the 250k br person's attacks, the 250k br person will lose. Does that make the 250k br person a lousy player?? No it doesn't. A lot of luck is involved in this game so just because you got lucky and won more fights than a player with more stats than you doesn't automatically make you a better player.

Sadly there is no decent way to judge fights based on skill since they setup too many variables based on luck. If they removed all the chance type features then it will really be based on skill and absolute stats. Only then will it be easier to find a way to determine whose the better player.
                              if its a mage he can just heal back after deflect:P and i never seen a match whit that much proccing if i see 1 proc on any side during 1 fight thats as been a lucky fight for that person...and i run aorund whit l8illusion and l8deflect...
                              if u get beaten by someone 80k br below u or know anyone let it be known...cause this person have absolutly no skill and other player played quiet a game to win...i dont even think i can loose to 80k below me on auto attack makign a sandwich...and thats considering i dont have sylph on or itll just reck the guy alone...
                              also ur saying consider the person beaten 1 guy over is br once... soem person people over theyre br all the time.. c'ant blame everything on luck...

ssore s1 temple of ibalize
                              Last edited by R22958483; 04-25-2014, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X