Server Merger needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merger needed

Server 7 USWest is slowing dying off, can we expect a merger anytime soon. Please we need some new blood. Losing high players all the time.

Agreed. All the lower kabam servers need it. Losing the huge cashers too even. =/
    Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Server 13 East is also dying, please have server mergers for older servers.

Comment

THis is probably something you dont want to hear, but it is likely R2's response. "Your server dying? Too bad, we care more about the new servers, so why dont you go join one of those"

Comment

There won't be a new server for me lol. I leave and I'm done. Hope they enjoy their new servers haha. I'm not gonna start over to get screwed over again. I'm done cashing without a merger, will be done when vip expires. No reason to stay with a dying server. Watchin the people I've played with for over a year now leave stinks.
          Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Knowing the way sever merges have been done in the past, R2 will probably leave it ten months or so before they finally think, "Oh! Look! They need a server merge!"
            To Willow:
            Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

server 92 95 98 us east needs a merge also we are only few players now

Comment

Originally posted by rocky88 View Post
                yup.we need merge. asap. pls

Comment

yes we real need that pls,no many people active and that start to be very bored

Comment

West S40 NEEDS A MERGE

Server s40 is in need of a merger. We are having fewer and fewer active players and would be great to merge the server with another server with more active players. I hope you can see the merge would be a great benefit to everyone. Thank you. s40 Asia4u

Comment

iam in s98 and fully agreed
                      Originally posted by rocky88 View Post

Comment

Server merge need for S98 Highburn tower

More and More people leaving every last count only 100 people left for whole server get with it R2

Comment

server 364 here, we need a merge again please, people quitting and guild battle sucks now, there's like 5 guilds that merge and its just not fair to other guilds to compete or have fun, we need new faces around, new people to talk to and play with

Comment

server s98 highburn also needs a merge alot off people stopped playing so this server is dying slowly to
                            Last edited by R27174169; 04-30-2014, 04:17 PM.

Comment

server s98 highburntower is also dying alot off good players stopped because there are to little actif players here

Comment

Working...
                              X