Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune tech, Breakthrough for the Login Fail error.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune tech, Breakthrough for the Login Fail error.

Hi wartune,

I'm It person and & i play this game so much.

Few days back i found people are facing login error as so many screenshots are attached and i faced the same issue few days back. yesterday i found the solution for it.

THE GAME HAS BEEN BUGGED. now this you have to find how it has been.

Reason for login error: the game is changing the DNS to 8.8.8.8. Who all are facing the error go and check the DNS in ipconfig or details at network connections you will find the same alternate DNS or primary DNS.

I checked at 8 PCs and then i'm posting it. I'm from India New Delhi.

Only at one of my friend the game never given any error who already using the connection that runs at DNS.

So i called my internet service provider and they provided me DNS as 8.8.8.8 is universal DNS and was reducing my speed of internet too.

Now i placed the DNS given by service provider and not faced login error since yesterday. I logged into game more then 15 times. refreshed after each dungeon.

R2! check that how game is changing the DNS and restr all of players who facing login error issue kindly take the correct DNS settings from service providers but make sure to check that your DNS is changed at 8.8.8.8.

Post reply here if you made adjustments and game working fine so that others can believe as people always go with majority.

Enjoy R2 tech and please look why game is changing the DNS.

Hello Wartune:

I was having problems logging in for 6 days like alot of other people screen saying log in failed redirect in 3sec. My character is Scabone I play on server S115. I see you have fixed the prob for myself and prob alot of other characters. But my bi tch right now is that where is any type of compensation on your part. It was your prob yes you fixed it for now but now Im out 6 days of insignias, honor, gems, gold, i can go on. I am a dedicated player and VIP. I have put money towards your game, character. At least you can compensate us people for our losses. Thank You Scabone S115

Comment

this is a player who provided the solution, its not by wartune admin buddy !!!!

Comment

a few months back i coudn't log in at all and did changed the DNS and worked.....but these 2 weeks i started getting the log in loop....having the same DNS....so changing it fo some aint much of a solution.
        IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
        X