New Wager Returns?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wager Returns?

So the wager system now shows full return on glory crystals from the bet. Yet clicking on help, it still states you get only half. So which is it? A convenient typo so they can up the wagers and say "oops, too bad" later on, or do we now get full return on wagers?
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    So the wager system now shows full return on glory crystals from the bet. Yet clicking on help, it still states you get only half. So which is it? A convenient typo so they can up the wagers and say "oops, too bad" later on, or do we now get full return on wagers?
    Yes I agree we should know exactly what we get from wagers. Mod's Please confirm!

Comment

Like I said here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....910#post929910

No answer yet.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Ok, the reply I got is to expect the 50% to be correct, but the devs may change it if they see fit.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Does it wager all my glory crystals, even the ones i got for winning my matches? Because when you wager it asks you to buy the remaining difference in crystals.

Comment

If you didn't earn 600 glory crystals in the prelims: then yes it will spend all your glory crystals for the minimum bet.
            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
            | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              Ok, the reply I got is to expect the 50% to be correct, but the devs may change it if they see fit.
              It clearly states at the bottom that the losing wager will receive 600 crystals when spending 600 crystals on the wager. So if it's 50%, I definitely would not have placed the wager at all and want my original crystals back. Please point out to the devs that if they change it again after wagers were placed, this is another case of false advertising!
              Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

Let me know when you got reply, Esme..coz i also need to know whether have to wager or no
                Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                  If you didn't earn 600 glory crystals in the prelims: then yes it will spend all your glory crystals for the minimum bet.
                  Can you wager 5000 balens and keep your prelim crystals untouched?

EDIT: Nope, you can't. Firepony unavailable again (probs anyways, but who would spend $50 and have the slightest chance of not getting what you want).
                  Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 04-25-2014, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Dont fall for their trap stupid.

Comment

Thanks Esme

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                        Minimum bet? So the minimum bet crystals. If we lose the bet, are they cut in half too?

Comment

lol. all those typos to just screw up players and say "oops"

Comment

I love it. Devs telling us to expect the printed word to be incorrect. And maybe the'll change it to honor their advertisement. Or maybe not. Give us your money, cross your fingers and hold your breath.
                            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

That sucks, as i wagered just enough to get a mount, and if its not 1:1 then i wont be able to get it and will have wasted my balens as have the other ones that are lower They should honour their agreement as they have stated at the 1:1 ratio or have to refund all our balens.

Comment

Working...
                              X