Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CW Finals Wager (4/26/2014) (mainly archer)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joker... you let me down...

WHY???

;(

no longer voting for you next time.

(also, I don't think anyone won wager this time, the Wager Winner Box is empty)

Also, Mage and Knight EAST changed.

DarkSt0rm got first mage (previously 4th)

NotoriousBAG for first knight (previously 3rd)
    Last edited by anichaos; 04-26-2014, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Yeah, for knights looks like Raek quit, so Bago should reign unless his slyph bugs...again.

Surprised Joker didn't repeat, he seemed to play well last CW. Regardless, grats to all the winnars.

Comment

hmm, sounds like a lot of super cashers are starting to quit this game

this must be a sign

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          hmm, sounds like a lot of super cashers are starting to quit this game

this must be a sign
          Others will fill their places all the same

Comment

i didnt get any single crit tonight. Dodge astral worked perfect for some of them. My gaia's delphic did 1 HP on them. No my day today

Comment

Originally posted by zZzJokerzZz View Post
              i didnt get any single crit tonight. Dodge astral worked perfect for some of them. My gaia's delphic did 1 HP on them. No my day today
              Not anyone day that voted for you... give me my 300 glory crystals back >;|

Comment

From what I saw ( I was playing Ren tonight ) Scubasteve and Badass have really come far and are very tough contenders. I was having bad luck with crits but then again it seemed like most people had some weird strats and for as many orange pets as I saw only ace was using it correctly. I am not an archer by default but it was definitely a fun challenge, and the betting totally sucks lol. You guys are complaining that joker didn't place, give him a break he did his best there will be another month ... Hopefully Ren will be back for the next month to, I'm sure he plays better than me haha.
                S211 Tamera
                992k br
                I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

I am actually not sure how Scubasteve got there, his BR wasn't that high in the Finals last time I checked, maybe he just got a lot of luck.

Either way, at least I got 2 people right, too bad there no partial rewards for it.

I don't really care about Glory Crystal btw, since there's nothing good to get in Glory Shop besides the 1000+ glory mounts.

Since I said it before, Mount Spirit is useless, Whip and SC is worthless, don't need leg stone, so I just decide to wager, since it's the first time we can actually use Glory to wager, too bad no one won a thing since all 3 class of East had different winners)

Comment

Think only 1 archer won this months wager ....why didn't I max it

Comment

Working...
                    X