Saving insignia's for 70 set.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving insignia's for 70 set.

Just after some general advice, what did you do to save insignias for your 70 set.

I was unable to play for a couple of months having moved interstate meaning i missed out on a lot of insigs in that time. I have most of my legendary stones/loids but still need around 65k insignias still for my shards.
    I get around 2850 insigs per week from guild battles which covers the cost of the Lord Divine medallion, which having used is difficult to let go of - it's fairly necessary for our guild battles too.

Would you suggest I drop down to a Champion medallion which lasts for 15 days so that I'm still getting some benefit?

Any advice or suggestions are welcomed

Thanks
    Chris

It's probably worth mentioning that I also get the odd days arena in when I'm not working, which is around 400 insigs, as well as a couple hundred from ToK.

Comment

well do tok nm for insignia, arena, and Gb, can also use warlord medallion

Comment

Since the sylph update with ToK, my team (all over 125k br with WC) struggle to get past 4 of ToK hard - we play on s315 oceanic. That's with HS stunning when they awaken too.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisGeezer View Post
          Since the sylph update with ToK, my team (all over 125k br with WC) struggle to get past 4 of ToK hard - we play on s315 oceanic. That's with HS stunning when they awaken too.
          Keep an eye on ToK hard and smash it when a couple people have stripped. Doesn't pop up often, but when it does you can get through to nm.

Comment

what i do is i dont buy medal exept when class wars week. and also i do TOK NM everyday. our top rank cross server undress regularly

Comment

That's what I was doing for a while acit, cept it influenced our win rate in group arena too much.

On the odd occasion our top 4 have been known to strip down but I can't recall it happening since the Sylph Awakening update.

Comment

i assume you have 60 set?

If you are close to lv 80 you might consider nirvana (nm) to get your next set. it keeps you busy and you can slowly upgrade your 70 pieces since you have to wait for the insig. I think you can get faster legend stones 80 then 65k insig so its could be looked after to kinda skip the 70 set and go for 80 immediatly.

Seeing your join date, i doubt you have the warlords medaillion from hall of fame.
                You could consider getting a lower medal just to get more insig. If you're an archer or crit user you may consider the IC medal, it saves just 200 insig tho.
                However if you use EWD you can drop lower

Comment

tok chests is the only way to go.. of course you can spend balens on opening those boxes with 800 insignias

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                    i assume you have 60 set?

If you are close to lv 80 you might consider nirvana (nm) to get your next set. it keeps you busy and you can slowly upgrade your 70 pieces since you have to wait for the insig. I think you can get faster legend stones 80 then 65k insig so its could be looked after to kinda skip the 70 set and go for 80 immediatly.

Seeing your join date, i doubt you have the warlords medaillion from hall of fame.
                    You could consider getting a lower medal just to get more insig. If you're an archer or crit user you may consider the IC medal, it saves just 200 insig tho.
                    However if you use EWD you can drop lower
                    what do u mean by skipping 70 set?
                    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                    Class : Archer
                    Guild : •OneŽ•
                    LvL : 80
                    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Yes I have the 60 set. I was around when the warlord medallion was handed out but missed out on it, at the time I think 2 people on my server received it.

What you mentioned about Nirvana might come in handy once I definitely have the full amount of stones and loids. I play an archer too, around 118k br.

Comment

Yes I have the 60 set. I was around when the warlord medallion was handed out but missed out on it, at the time I think 2 people on my server received it.

What you mentioned about Nirvana might come in handy once I definitely have the full amount of stones and loids. I play an archer too, around 118k br.
                        U need legen 70 set for 80 set so u cant skip(am not sure but i read on forum about lv 80 mpds it not hard at 1 and 2nd boss only at last boss have 1 hit with 100k damage so your tank need 100k+ hp for stay alive) i think doing 80 mpds with your br is fine u can save alots gold by not enchanting on 70 set

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                          what do u mean by skipping 70 set?
                          i meant he can make it, but skipping the enchantment of the legend pieces he's making and working meanwhile on the 80 set.
                          He needs to make 65k insig to make 70 set,

With 2850 a week + tok (not sure what stage), it isnt going very fast if you dont do tok nm.
                          So going to nirvana normal or nm you can go for 80 set now and upgrading the 70 legend to 80 pieces you've got now.

to poster: you've got the 60 set, you are able to do nirvana normal i guess (depends a bit on br) and maybe the first 2 bosses of nm, you can easily get enough legend stones to farm for your 80 while you save for insignia. Unless you want to progress slow for pvp points or whatever.

Advantage of going to the 80 set now and not later: the 80 weapon can be used very early when you're using 60 set. You can use the 80 weapon and be stronger when its around lv 15 or sth, while you need lv 28 or higher when you're using the 70 set.
                          You can also grow faster stronger, now you try to farm for 70 legend which takes few months probably, but by going to 80 set you might get a bit stronger every month

Comment

Doesnt have to, with 60 set im pretty sure you can do normal and get 5 legend stones minimum a run (if you're vip, if not you get 4)
                            it does give you a bit more fun to play since you practically only need insig.

You might do nm with 60 set, but its much harder. only the tank needs to take a hit of 100k and you have to do as archer/knight plenty dmg and as mage you need to heal on time and heal plenty. With a strong party im sure its doable

Comment

Working...
                            X