Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On S3 this event Magic Pot dont have free Hammers for free players ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On S3 this event Magic Pot dont have free Hammers for free players ?

Its only for cashers this event?
    and btw is during 1 more day.....
    thx for great events R2 !

in my server, no free hammers, so I have to suppose now it is 100% for cashers

Comment

I think the Magic Pot appeared about 4-5 times now? Only once or twice did we get free hammers. So it being cashy-cashy isn't anything new.

Comment

it's just one more icon we won't use (same as alchemy or Dary alchemy)

Comment

Not only is it one that wont be used, but the items in it are mostly not worth the effort or money to pay for them

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
            I think the Magic Pot appeared about 4-5 times now? Only once or twice did we get free hammers. So it being cashy-cashy isn't anything new.
            I thought the only magic pot event they ever give is on may, Feb and now, did i miss it?

Comment

Magic Pot event last 1 day, and there is no event reward to get any Magic Hammer. (last time we had it in Online Reward I think)

This is a Casher Only event.

Would be nice if they would have made it bound balen useable...

Not only is it one that wont be used, but the items in it are mostly not worth the effort or money to pay for them
              If you get lucky, you get 100 Mahra (worth 3 month of events - there is no other way to obtain Mahra),
              FieryIce Wing (event only, previously 500 USD wing),
              Hades Seal (worth up to 200 USD if you don't get lucky from opening packs)

so yea, if you spend 33 USD for 50 times and get 1 of the above, you basically get your worth.
              Last edited by anichaos; 04-26-2014, 04:10 PM.

Comment

I opened 1 magic pot and got 100 whips, Have to say I was pretty pleased with that, But had they had an Appollo seal I may have tried some more. Gonna have to go down the 180 Kingly souls route for Appollo now
                Already have a Hades and not really that bothered on getting the fiery Ice wings either, Yeah they may look good but to gamble 100`s of Usd trying to get a pair??........ NO WAY!! I already have a pair of wings that I paid $20 for and that was a guarantee
                Last edited by DemonRockstar; 04-26-2014, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X