Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Funny) Badass Wartune Piggy by ******

(extract from the blog post)
    Hey guys, I wanted to create something funny to make everyone laugh, so here is what I came up with: "Badass Wartune Piggy by ******" - it worked on me, I laughed a bunch while making it, so I hope you will too and if you love it share with friends!

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8sIAQVv80Tk/U1u8SUCCL5I/AAAAAAAAC18/q2PlZuO0NyE/s1600/Badass+Wartune+Piggy+by+******.jpg[/IMG]

there were many post jokes that i fell for on your blog lol . like the 1k balen fish made me roflmao for half an hour

Comment

i would add a ring in the nose
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I would pay 16k balen for that, if it was an auction type thing and only 1 was ever created

Comment

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
          I would pay 16k balen for that, if it was an auction type thing and only 1 was ever created
          Oh wow
          Actually there is a very nice lesson in what you said for those that want to learn
          Well if you ever wanna support me........ :P

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
            there were many post jokes that i fell for on your blog lol . like the 1k balen fish made me roflmao for half an hour
            lol MageRockz! I am super glad to hear that :P

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
              I almost overlook the fact that its a joke, it barely made me think R2 did you finaly.... But then i see the description on how its actually a joke and i'm going from heaven back to earth

Comment

Great so far but add a ring in nose like said earliar and also he needs to be eating a bacon sandwich!!

Comment

Now do one for the Oceanic Pig (aka Pig in Blue)

Comment

Originally posted by rainfort3 View Post
                    I almost overlook the fact that its a joke, it barely made me think R2 did you finaly.... But then i see the description on how its actually a joke and i'm going from heaven back to earth
                    exact same thing happened to me on many things , that balen actually made me think r2 finally came with blessing and i was like falling from aeroplane without parachute

Comment

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
                      (extract from the blog post)
                      Hey guys, I wanted to create something funny to make everyone laugh, so here is what I came up with: "Badass Wartune Piggy by ******" - it worked on me, I laughed a bunch while making it, so I hope you will too and if you love it share with friends!

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8sIAQVv80Tk/U1u8SUCCL5I/AAAAAAAAC18/q2PlZuO0NyE/s1600/Badass+Wartune+Piggy+by+******.jpg[/IMG]
                      u forgot said that it add +200 in stats xD
                      Game : Wartune
                      Name: Xias
                      Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                      Guild: Redemption
                      Class: Knight
                      BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                      Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                      Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                      Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

nice mount wish i could get one like that
                        US West
                        Pearl Lake

Comment

Pig in Blue
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1