Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Classwar wagger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classwar wagger

Im so done with you r2. I did my wagger for 600 balens it said if i lose i will still get 600 Glory Crystals. So i lost and what did i get?? 300 glory Crystal. Nice advert . Wont spend anything anymore.

Yeah lots were mislead and lost out on what they thought they could get with wagers...a very uncool move.

Comment

everyone post a ticket dont let them get away with this sh it

Comment

Now even the GC's you won from fighting are combined with your wager and then halved. Utter **. Before this CW you couldn't lose the GC's from battle, and only the extra Balen GC's you spent on Wager were halved.

Comment

Yes, very misleading or just a flat out LIE! Don't patronise us with the wager instructions question mark either, few would actually look at it since they wouldn't be aware its even there.

Learn to start being upfront & not use sneaky tactics like some bottom feeding pack of s-c-um-bags to make your money!
          Word the damn thing properly on the initial wager page!

Comment

Same as winning wagger. it says at 600 balens you can win 12000 Glory crystal it never said that its about the total pool!

Comment

This is the first time they answer my ticket in 5 mins.

Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We are currently aware of this issue and the technicians are already working diligently on this matter to be resolved on the soonest possible time. Please be assured that we do understand your frustration regarding this situation and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.
              Once again we are truly sorry that this game feature did not work properly and apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you and your character. We know that the game is not perfect and want you to know that we are always working to improve the game, unfortunately sometimes making mistakes along the way. But rest assured though that we will fix this as soon as possible.

Comment

stupid player fall for their trap again and again.

Comment

Working...
                X