New Class Wars Wager System Mods Please Reply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Class Wars Wager System Mods Please Reply

It Say If I Bet 600 Balens I Get 600 Glory Crystals.. Is that True Or A Bug???

Please Help

Comment

It's a bug.

If you bet 600 glory crystals you will only get 300 returned if you lose.

sorry. :/
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
      | | | |

Comment

ops thnks anyway

Comment

So does this fault mean we will get compensation or are we screwed over due to no fault of our own

Comment

you can always fight the credit card charge

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
              So does this fault mean we will get compensation or are we screwed over due to no fault of our own
              basing on pass experience with similar events, screwed.

if there was a compensation, it will only be 1/4th of the amount back anyways.

Anyone remember that CW when the server kicked a lot of players out and missed all matches? and you only get the lowest Glory Crystal possible as a Comp?... yea... that one basically counted as you lose all 15 fights.

so... if you wager, the most you'll probably get as comp is 100~300 bound balens regardless of how much you wagered

Comment

I just sent a ticket to cancel my bet. No one replies. On U.S. west server the final has not started. So there are still time to cancel it. they should at least do that if they think it is a bug.

Comment

if they were not sleazeballs, they'd have cancelled the bets altogether, that is, if they thought it was a bug. i don't think it was a bug, i think it was intentional to pump up balen sales

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                    if they were not sleazeballs, they'd have cancelled the bets altogether, that is, if they thought it was a bug. i don't think it was a bug, i think it was intentional to pump up balen sales
                    Yes. I am a senior software dev. This is not a bug because it is consistent in multiple places. someone put it in deliberately.

Comment

So... I wagered all my glory crystals AND added balens. When doing so, it flat out said I'd get 100% of the wagered crystals back on a loss. They jacked it up in one of 2 ways...

Possibility 1 - I got my crystals back, but only 1/4 the balens (which should have been 1/2) in crystals.

Possibility 2 - It only gave the 1/2 total bet like in the past, which means I did NOT get the 100% return of wagered crystals as the game even says.

I'm sure I'm not the only one, and I'm sure everyone else is ticked as well. This needs fixed. I didn't wager much, but the missing 225 crystals are still valuable!
                      Tigris
                      Mage
                      Kabam - 73

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                        you can always fight the credit card charge
                        This (post is too short)
                        [S52] Jynx

Comment

Is there anything r2 wont bug? they fail so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                            Is there anything r2 wont bug? they fail so hard.
                            Balens

they never bug, first priority above all others, including unable to play game lag bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              basing on pass experience with similar events, screwed.

if there was a compensation, it will only be 1/4th of the amount back anyways.

Anyone remember that CW when the server kicked a lot of players out and missed all matches? and you only get the lowest Glory Crystal possible as a Comp?... yea... that one basically counted as you lose all 15 fights.

so... if you wager, the most you'll probably get as comp is 100~300 bound balens regardless of how much you wagered
                              Seeing how a lot of people used actually money to make up the difference. them not honoring the advertising makes what they are doing criminal.
                              I wasn't around for that CW but getting comp for not being able to play is one thing. Stealing peoples money is totally different. and if they don't honor the advertised return I suspect this will not bode well for them

Comment

Working...
                              X