New class wars final rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New class wars final rankings

Was it just me that got told I was 3 different ranks or did others encounter this?

I have learnt from previous class wars if you loiter in the room til all matches are completed you can see your end result. So I waited as usual and found I was 4th.

Then when the server fireworks occurred they said I had earned a server exp bonus because I was 11th.

Then when you hovered over the bonus it said I was 20th, yet when I collect my glory crystals lo and behold I'm 4th again

Sadly I didn't manage to capture the screenshot of the fireworks announcement saying I was 11th, but here are the others

Click image for larger version

Name:	false rank.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	197.3 KB
ID:	1748861
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

You're 4th in the 17-100 Hall and 20th total. Dunno what was 11th all about.

Comment

rank 4th in warriors hall and rank 20th out of 100 prelims

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
        Yeah, me neither, shame I nt get 3 prizes

Also annoyed still cos qualified 13th, and finished 13th last time, so nice to see they cater to lazy cashers
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post

Also annoyed still cos qualified 13th, and finished 13th last time, so nice to see they cater to lazy cashers
          I agree, that is silly. If getting into top 16 ever involved any skill, that's now been downgraded to being able to beat 110k people with 180k.

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post

I fought a few you'd win without a sweat, trust me.

JBird
            Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
            Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
            One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
              This is the 11th class wars.

Comment

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
                I fought a few you'd win without a sweat, trust me.
                I'm still mad at you, cos everyone knows I don't take 2 turns in one and u runed and pet on me, even though you would have won anyway, I think was jus disrespectful considering my stance on it.

I would have liked the chance to be demolished by the top 16 by qualification, sadly for some reason wasn't to be.
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

Comment

Working...
                X