Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey R2games when will give chance for get a free mount >_<?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey R2games when will give chance for get a free mount >_<?

i have 4 months already not getting a new mount, just casher mount this 4 last months pfff

PS:the joke of the evil unicorn for 7 days was not really good ¬¬
    Game : Wartune
    Name: Xias
    Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
    Guild: Redemption
    Class: Knight
    BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
    Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
    Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
    Playing since 28/04/2013

Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
    i have 4 months already not getting a new mount, just casher mount this 4 last months pfff

PS:the joke of the evil unicorn for 7 days was not really good ¬¬
    They won't be giving another free mount until BR event, and that is the final free mount. enjoy.

Comment

meh giving free stuff doesnt earn moneyjust wait

Comment

Actually giving stuff out for free does earn money. Just look at all the buy one get one free promotions in the real world. Make people feel like they are getting a good deal and they will be willing to pay for more. This has been proven with plenty of marketing experiments such as when jcpenny changed their set up and had no more sales, but all at low prices, thus no one felt like they were getting a good deal anymore. Giving people mounts for free, even if it is one you can only get through saving soul crystals, mount whips, fate stones, runes, etc, means that those non cashers or low to moderate cashers will get a good feeling and keep them playing. Thus the playerbase will stay in place and they will tell others good news about the game, which means more players will join and possibly more willing to pay. One can catch more flies (players) with honey (good deals and free stuff) than with vinegar (catering to only heavy cashers). This is basic marketing tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
          Actually giving stuff out for free does earn money. Just look at all the buy one get one free promotions in the real world. Make people feel like they are getting a good deal and they will be willing to pay for more. This has been proven with plenty of marketing experiments such as when jcpenny changed their set up and had no more sales, but all at low prices, thus no one felt like they were getting a good deal anymore. Giving people mounts for free, even if it is one you can only get through saving soul crystals, mount whips, fate stones, runes, etc, means that those non cashers or low to moderate cashers will get a good feeling and keep them playing. Thus the playerbase will stay in place and they will tell others good news about the game, which means more players will join and possibly more willing to pay. One can catch more flies (players) with honey (good deals and free stuff) than with vinegar (catering to only heavy cashers). This is basic marketing tactics.
          yes because giving noncashers who never spend anyways earns money

Comment

You fail to read all of what i said, SO ill put it simply. Giving players, no matter the cashing habbits (none, low, moderate, heavy),something for free means it wont have any effect on the overall differences, but will make players feel good. Thus players tell others about the game and get more players, who may become spenders. Thus increasing the low to moderate player base, which means more customers possibly willing to pay.

Effect might not be direct, which is probably why you fail to see the reasoning.

Comment

no more free mounts (or free any rare stuff for that matter)

look at the Hot Events... past 3 months are all ****, most you can get is Mahra, LOL

This is all the consequences from Heavy Casher Complains, we can't do a thing about it, cause it's a P2W game and the Company places Money above all others. (even the bugs, any word on fixing Black Boxes yet? or do we really need to just get different browsers?)
              Last edited by anichaos; 04-26-2014, 08:46 PM.

Comment

R2 can decide to give a free mount. Who knows when the next free mount will come? It's all up to R2.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                  Sometimes it does...I was happy getting free mounts with the unlimited events so I recharged $10, otherwise I wouldn't have...
                  Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                  _______________^

Comment

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
                    Sometimes it does...I was happy getting free mounts with the unlimited events so I recharged $10, otherwise I wouldn't have...
                    See this is a perfect example of what i was talking about. Making non cashers happy and fell like they are getting something good and they might actually pay even a little in large numbers ads up to alot of profits.

Comment

Going change my post since it was a bit rude. Just saying that if you learned a bit more about economics and business you can know that it can actually benefit a company more than just catering to the rich folks. A business can actually earn more money by giving out some hand outs. Example, free trials, free samples, free shipping on products, etc. Giving a bit of boosts to free players will earn this company more in the long run. More people be inclined to spend if they are getting better treatment. It's common sense.
                      Last edited by Oblivion5; 04-27-2014, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                        Going change my post since it was a bit rude. Just saying that if you learned a bit more about economics and business you can know that it can actually benefit a company more than just catering to the rich folks. A business can actually earn more money by giving out some hand outs. Example, free trials, free samples, free shipping on products, etc. Giving a bit of boosts to free players will earn this company more in the long run. More people be inclined to spend if they are getting better treatment. It's common sense.
                        True this, also when customers receive free or discounted items ..this make the customer happy...and happy customers tend to spend more $$ to support a company, more so than unhappy ones .

Comment

Sadly we all know r2 isn't in it for the long haul, they're only interested in quick bucket pile pots of gold. Their continuous actions of creating new server over 300+ compared to other wartune hosters out there, is ridiculous and unneeded.

Comment

I agree. Such a burden this free players. Delete all free accounts no?

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                              Sadly we all know r2 isn't in it for the long haul, they're only interested in quick bucket pile pots of gold. Their continuous actions of creating new server over 300+ compared to other wartune hosters out there, is ridiculous and unneeded.
                              sadly...this is a business strategy that works for the rich chinese players so they had adopted it since it is part of the game as well (all those features that you need to pay big bucks for and other in game elements are developed based on this strategy). For them to branch away from the strategy means they'd need to buy over the rights from 7roads to make the necessary changes and doing so means they need to bypass Proficient City whom R2 is leasing WT from. Furthermore events are made by Proficient City who listens only to their mega casher elite club...so events benefitting non-cashers will never happen unless someone goes n drug all of the elite cashers and the event makers of Proficient City...
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X