This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wagers bugs.

I bet 670 glory crystal and get back 335 when my wagers loss. It says we can get back full amount when we bet??? what the hell is going on?

yes i bet 600 got 300
    damn u r2

Comment

they robbed us all.

Comment

It's a typo, the system stayed the same as previous month's where you only get half of what you wager if you lost the bet.

Which I think everyone on the East servers lost the bet... no one won a wager.

Comment

Argh r2 grandmother grandfather granddaughter grandson of robbery

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            It's a typo, the system stayed the same as previous month's where you only get half of what you wager if you lost the bet.

Which I think everyone on the East servers lost the bet... no one won a wager.
            It is clearly not a typo. The formula to calculate the return also changed. The return displayed on the page is consistent with 100%. Someone changes formula. If they do not honor it, it is very bad business practice. I can't trust to buy anything from them any more. They could always say it is a typo, you got nothing in returns.

Comment

Originally posted by R264192877 View Post
              It is clearly not a typo. The formula to calculate the return also changed. The return displayed on the page is consistent with 100%. Someone changes formula. If they do not honor it, it is very bad business practice. I can't trust to buy anything from them any more. They could always say it is a typo, you got nothing in returns.
              as I said in another thread... this happens very often with R2's games, it's not uncommon and not surprising, most people tend to just "deal with it"

Since if you're not paying 500~1000 USD a month, these P2W game companies rarely listens to you.

Also, the formula for return did not change, what changed was the description.

Which got changed back to first CW's description before they change the entire system to half return.

So in fact it is a Typo, because the half return reward has been there since 2nd CW to now.

Comment

Yes. The formula changed. Otherwise it can't come up with amount consistent with 100% return. It displayed returned value consistent with 100% return. This return has to be calculated by a formula (bet * percentage return). This is no magic here.

Comment

There already several threads on this issue:

Please refer to this thread for all further updates on this situation:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....s-Wager-Return

I'm closing this thread in the meantime.
                  | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                  | | | |

Comment

Working...
                  X