Campaign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campaign

For what reason is added HERO mod if we can't actualy select it, If we do normal MPD run, then after that unlocks NM, so why does For campaigns not opening
    HERO mode ?

basically its just one of the future plans that scrapped along the development of this game, like the homestead and 3 slots on farm.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by reeker4 View Post
      For what reason is added HERO mod if we can't actualy select it, If we do normal MPD run, then after that unlocks NM, so why does For campaigns not opening
      HERO mode ?
      its gonna come when we get homestead and 3 more slots of farm (never)

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
        its gonna come when we get homestead and 3 more slots of farm (never)
        Actually, I've read that 3 more slots of farm is for the future marriage system. It's called something like 'couple tree'. Source: http://wafflec.blogspot.fi/2013/12/c...ate-23-33.html

Comment

Originally posted by Cherluw View Post
          Actually, I've read that 3 more slots of farm is for the future marriage system. It's called something like 'couple tree'. Source: http://wafflec.blogspot.fi/2013/12/c...ate-23-33.html
          ok but we never gonna get homestead are we?

Comment

Just another troll hype 7road wants to put out for people to see and exaggerate

Comment

we will never get the homestead .. what makes it not fair fighting other providers that got it .
              KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

now I see,.. thanks all for info.

Comment

Working...
                X