Did anyone notice? And a note of thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone notice? And a note of thanks

Did you guys notice that all the winners of this cw (top spot) belongs to non r2 players.. I wonder if it has something to do with getting to do more ToK nm's (Athena had predicted that soon the players from other publishers are going to get stronger)..
    If it truly is because of that, I hope we can make some amends here.. Thanks to all the top players who stripped for ToK nm a few days back.. And thank you , specially athena who strips almost everyday.. Other names include quorax, rage , lapasha, jessy, caveman and anyone else who strips in the top 20.. I know it's a pain to wake up/be present for the reset to do that.. I just hope the top guys co-operate more and make ToK nm completion a possibility for lower lvl's..

which timezone are you talking about?
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Hes talking about EU.
      Am i right furinab
      Character: Shnitz
      Server Shadowfen (s335)
      Class: Archer
      Lvl: 70
      BR: 112k
      Guild: Fusion

Comment

The kong players get quite a few advantages which is why they will all soon pass most r2.
        Obviously there are some insane heavy cashers over there but they get kong pts everytime they spend which they can trade for balens so $300 spending there means a r2 player needs to spend $360 to match it. There players removing for tok also gave them a huge advantage. Finally they actually care for there player base at kong and even there light to moderate cashers where as r2 dont care at all.

It will get worse when cross server gb start because r2 are pushing out insane amounts of servers but not merging them like they should,
        Servers 1-100 havent had a merge in almost 14 months and many other servers need merges. A lot of players are leaving the game because of it and all r2 care about is making more servers for more money. So once cross gb starts kong will have many powerful players across there servers while r2 will hve a couple of ok servers but rest will have small amounts of heavy cashers on them.
        Last edited by maygwan; 04-27-2014, 04:44 AM.

Comment

if zebq was arround EU would have his winner also

Server : S38x
          Class : Archer
          BR : 180k+
          Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

Zebq and lapasha are playing monkey king i think lol and most of r2s decent player/cashers dont bother that much with cw or even try that hard. Some are on breaks or have almost quit. I know a few who pop on from time to time but dont really play much and they have won cw 6 times between them. The lag and lack of decent support from r2 has kinda pushed away many players and the downfall will continue because r2 is not about to change.

Comment

zebq is one of the game testers. He gets free items. He can upgrade anything and buy anything, it is how they try to milk out cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by Furian66 View Post
                Did you guys notice that all the winners of this cw (top spot) belongs to non r2 players.. I wonder if it has something to do with getting to do more ToK nm's (Athena had predicted that soon the players from other publishers are going to get stronger)..
                If it truly is because of that, I hope we can make some amends here.. Thanks to all the top players who stripped for ToK nm a few days back.. And thank you , specially athena who strips almost everyday.. Other names include quorax, rage , lapasha, jessy, caveman and anyone else who strips in the top 20.. I know it's a pain to wake up/be present for the reset to do that.. I just hope the top guys co-operate more and make ToK nm completion a possibility for lower lvl's..
                Athena's prediction will be correct.
                Which is why I'm moving over there too.
                I only stay on this forum to see what r2 pulled this time and won't fixed and give crappy-to no compensation ^~^
                I swear this company is runned by political people who overdosed so so high on their egoistical pills.
                ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                IGN: Mary Magdalene
                Class: Mage
                LVL: 44
                BR: 1194
                Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
                  The kong players get quite a few advantages which is why they will all soon pass most r2.
                  Obviously there are some insane heavy cashers over there but they get kong pts everytime they spend which they can trade for balens so $300 spending there means a r2 player needs to spend $360 to match it. There players removing for tok also gave them a huge advantage. Finally they actually care for there player base at kong and even there light to moderate cashers where as r2 dont care at all.

It will get worse when cross server gb start because r2 are pushing out insane amounts of servers but not merging them like they should,
                  Servers 1-100 havent had a merge in almost 14 months and many other servers need merges. A lot of players are leaving the game because of it and all r2 care about is making more servers for more money. So once cross gb starts kong will have many powerful players across there servers while r2 will hve a couple of ok servers but rest will have small amounts of heavy cashers on them.
                  I hear ya..

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                  zebq is one of the game testers. He gets free items. He can upgrade anything and buy anything, it is how they try to milk out cashers.
                  I am truly inclined to believe that

Originally posted by Shnitz View Post
                  Hes talking about EU.
                  Am i right furinab
                  you are right shintzy...

Comment

Working...
                  X