This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
    yes lol. this event is not that great of an event but i guess better than nothing. I suppose. Would have been better if they at least gave out gold or kyanite but i guess could be worse. Could give daru instead lol.
    Sure, just wait for the sc event, where i have double the sc to spend what you still dont understand lol.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      Sure, just wait for the sc event, where i have double the sc to spend what you still dont understand lol.
      You are presuming there be a sc event again. For all we know it's just soul crystal exchange for now on. Then you get your whips back and back and forth. Though if there is indeed another soul crystal engrave event then more power to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
        You are presuming there be a sc event again. For all we know it's just soul crystal exchange for now on. Then you get your whips back and back and forth. Though if there is indeed another soul crystal engrave event then more power to you.
        There's an engraving event coming up on the 2nd according to another publisher. I posted it here earlier but I'm guessing it was deleted because the publisher has no relation to R2, but they both receive the same events.

Comment

how about sc engraving event?

Comment

So anyway this event is decent. It isn't great but it's better than nothing I guess. Just wish they gave out gold or kyanite at least. Hoping the others are right about the soul engraving event coming up though. That would make up things a bit.

Comment

A lot of rumors are now circulating that there will be a SC event, which will give gold, kyanite and mahrah... Now, that is up to you to believe it,

Comment

Working...
              X