Circuit quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit quests

wht do u think ur self r2 4-5 atol jobs for every 10 jobs that mean 80-90 atol jobs in 200 r u insane or u think people who play are puppets cant u even do a small favour atleast reduce them to 50-60 atol jobs in 200 jobs on behalf of that many monkey jobs please do some favour will ya

What are circuit quests? Haven't done a single on for weeks. I feel a lot happier without it

Comment

i actually enjoyed circuit quests for the first week, but now i just circuit till i get a sylph one
      or either when i am bored i do it
      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

yep atol its to mutch on 200 circuits and if wass a auto teleport to atol was nice but u need go to the atol if u get atol L4 like 3 times its so ***** boring run 3 times till atol L4.
        Maybe take off atol circuit or if no add some fast teleport to atol quest.

Comment

Originally posted by quere View Post
          yep atol its to mutch on 200 circuits and if wass a auto teleport to atol was nice but u need go to the atol if u get atol L4 like 3 times its so ***** boring run 3 times till atol L4.
          Maybe take off atol circuit or if no add some fast teleport to atol quest.
          They have an instant teleport+kill already. It just costs you 35 balens....
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
          X