Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

about world boss?( Hi all new ingame) Got a few quesitons to ask..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about world boss?( Hi all new ingame) Got a few quesitons to ask..

Btw im new ingame i jst discovered this one through watching OnePiece though im currently playing anime pirates and the system is almost the same
    We have world boss there too.I really like this game since i started playing I jt wanna knw if theres a server that the world boss spawns time is 16:00-16:15?? coz its appopriate
    on time thank you guys.Another thing do u really need to spend cash on this game to become strong?Do u neeed to buy balens to collect those hot events thing?.thx i would appreciate some answers thank you!
    Last edited by Herbital; 04-27-2014, 06:14 PM.

1: If you mean server time nope it's always 11:30 and 22:00
    You should plan ahead and start in the region that suits more your schedules.

2: Tbh if you are playing for fun and very casual no.
    If you want to somehow be competitive yes, you need to cash and cash harder and to collect event items 90% of event rewards requires you to cash.
    Read this guide 'slow leveling' if you want to somehow become strong without spending at least during early levels.
    East coast archer.

Comment

2. I am a high lvl non-casher(lvl 80 125k br), ranked 16th on my server. you can be strong enough to easily handle any pve setting but pvp can be rough. I do decent in battleground, cw is extremely hard to get in top 100 but is possible.

This game takes a long time to reach a "strong" state without cashing. really depends on what you want out of the game. I've put in over a year so far btw if you want to get a time scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Herbital View Post
        I jt wanna knw if theres a server that the world boss spawns time is 16:00-16:15?? coz its appopriate
        on time thank you guys.
        If you're looking at the countdown tab, the World Boss - Ragnoch at 16:00 was removed months ago. The only WB'es are the ones at 11:00, which actually starts at 11:30, and the one at 22:00.
        PetraRal
        Archer
        S367
        185k BR
        Former Light Casher
        Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
          1: If you mean server time nope it's always 11:30 and 22:00
          You should plan ahead and start in the region that suits more your schedules.

2: Tbh if you are playing for fun and very casual no.
          If you want to somehow be competitive yes, you need to cash and cash harder and to collect event items 90% of event rewards requires you to cash.
          Read this guide 'slow leveling' if you want to somehow become strong without spending at least during early levels.
          Ive read the slow levleing part but i didnt understand most of it since im new in this game,but i jst dont understand the thing on slow lvling and BR thing i played on city of rowolds and i lvl i dunno kinda fast lol..
          i got to lvl 20 but i think il understand pretty much everything soon.And about the world boss u mean 11:30-22:00 this applies to all server? same time? thx for the answers was really help ful thx all u guys!!
          Last edited by Herbital; 04-28-2014, 09:48 AM.

Comment

well initially u will level up pretty fast but exp requirement (and pretty much most of stuff) increases exponentially and from then on it will be grind fest for almost all stuff
            WB at 11:30 and 22:00 is for all servers.

Comment

Working...
            X