No announcement yet.

Soul Engrave event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they have an exchange SC event for mahra n whips too....best if they combine it with the engrave so those who haven't max get some rewards and those who maxed SC engraving also get something...>.<
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      I hope they have an exchange SC event for mahra n whips too....best if they combine it with the engrave so those who haven't max get some rewards and those who maxed SC engraving also get something...>.<
      Those who have max engrave already got something...max engrave. 300% value on socketed gems isn't enough?

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
        Those who have max engrave already got something...max engrave. 300% value on socketed gems isn't enough?
        Heavy Cashers are greedy, it's why game companies like them. Takes one to know one, LOL.

Comment

Trusted Wartune incoming event informations --- in Facebook
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-30-2014, 08:22 AM. Reason: That particular website is not allowed here.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

1 mahra for 100 sc engrav omg why not like speculcrum event 5sc=1 mahra its the best idea or 50 but not 100

Comment

Originally posted by quere View Post
              1 mahra for 100 sc engrav omg why not like speculcrum event 5sc=1 mahra its the best idea or 50 but not 100
              You're kidding right?

That's the equivalent of giving orange sylphs to a good percentage of the player-base. Wishful thinking off the scale.

100 is actually reasonable and you should be glad to even get free mahra in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                You're kidding right?

That's the equivalent of giving orange sylphs to a good percentage of the player-base. Wishful thinking off the scale.

100 is actually reasonable and you should be glad to even get free mahra in the first place.
                People want everything for free.
                They should be thankful they still give unlimited soul for the " poor " ones to use their 1000000 souls that they have saved.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                  People want everything for free.
                  They should be thankful they still give unlimited soul for the " poor " ones to use their 1000000 souls that they have saved.
                  No kidding. I'm not a fan of the no-event token events as much as the next guy, but these events are still far better than having nothing and spending it on an "as you get it" basis. Some rewards far better than no rewards.

I don't even have many SC saved up for this (temptation was too great to get some whips during the "exchange" event heh) but still mahra is mahra, helpful no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    No kidding. I'm not a fan of the no-event token events as much as the next guy, but these events are still far better than having nothing and spending it on an "as you get it" basis. Some rewards far better than no rewards.

I don't even have many SC saved up for this (temptation was too great to get some whips during the "exchange" event heh) but still mahra is mahra, helpful no matter what.
                    I spend almost 10k souls when there was no event or something cause I was too bored to keep them, and I don't whine like others who have over 30k souls and want to engrave 5/25/50 souls to get x1/x5 mahra. Meh...give the human a hand and he runs with it.
                    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

100 sc for 1 mahra is pretty good but still loses to when event items were given out (before it was 25 sc for one event item so 800 sc got you 30 mahra). SO compared to that it wouldve been nice if it was 50 sc engrave though but o well better than nothing.

Comment

Can I haz your 30k SC?

cause I only got up to 15k-ish, and I didn't spend SC for 2 month... LAWL @ being a poor non-casher.... *sad face*

Don't just assume everyone have over 30k SC like you.. not everyone is high level, do/get lucky on ToK NM everyday.

A lot of people still Slow Level, thus they do not do ToK, nor get high level.

Also, people complain cause they're comparing the event to past events.

When you used to get greater rewards.

This time's SC event (if it's real), is good with Mahra (even tho it cost 100 SC each)

But you do not get any Whips in return to use for next Mount Whip event.

If you do the Whip this month, you get SC, but after doing SC (if it's real), you will have no SC nor Whip left.

Would have been much better if it's

100 SC = 30k gold, 3k kyanite, 1 mahra, 2 whip
                        Last edited by anichaos; 04-30-2014, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          Would have been much better if it's

100 SC = 30k gold, 3k kyanite, 1 mahra, 2 whip
                          Turns out that is actually almost what we got (minus the whip.)

Comment

Working...
                          X