Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena

For a couple of time i`m playing MP arena, what i do not understand is how the so called "matching" works. imho it sucks because most of the time i play with same lvl players against much much higher lvl people. I wonder if there is a way to make the matching work better for both low lvl players as high lvl players. It would give more satisfaction to play against even teams rather than playing to very unbalanced matching teams..

THX!!

the cynic in me thinks it's the ones who spent more money get to win, but there is no way to prove that

Comment

At the moment you need only make 15 screen shots of the fights.And you can prove it.For weeks that i don't win a fight in the Arena.15 time loose in a row become normal why you get only heavy money player and much higther in level teams with this strange matching.Most of the time you be even able to make 1 att.

Comment

You should always remember, arena is matched according to levels and not battle rating nor how much you've spent on the game. If your team with level 60-62 is not having a good br against your opponent 60-62, your opponent will win.
        The reason you keep losing is because, people your level have a better br that you do, that's why you keep losing.

Comment

The matching is not by level most of the player i encounter i know and i know that they have much highter level.And near all are real heavy money spender if there is something to buy in the game they have it.You can encounter them 1 time ok 2 times but not 3,4,5 in a row and then the next 1 hit team.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
            You should always remember, arena is matched according to levels and not battle rating nor how much you've spent on the game. If your team with level 60-62 is not having a good br against your opponent 60-62, your opponent will win.
            The reason you keep losing is because, people your level have a better br that you do, that's why you keep losing.
            You realise it's not 100% perfect, right?

Me and 2 other players all level 39, have faced people level 50+.
            The reason we know this: Sylphs, Holy seals, us only hitting 800-1400 on them considering we're strong level 39's.

The matchmaking isn't working how it should be.

Comment

Then how do you explain that my 65-67-68 team is contsistantly pitted agains lvl 70-80??? My BR is 111k in arena but at my level, seems to put me against the high levels-then we'll get a fight and its lvl 50 players-I see nothing consistent in the arena in matching AT ALL....
              Player: Lilaia
              Server: US West - S99
              Guild: Epic Fail

Class: Mage
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 480k

Comment

Well... I have to agree with you. Since I am level 80, sometimes I play with the lower levels to help them and we always win.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....670-Team-Arena
                  I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                  and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Working...
                  X