In Game Suggestions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Game Suggestions!

Hello to all, There are so many suggestions that I do have in my mind, but the ones which I am about to list/mention are the biggest/necessary suggestion that I feel if these are implemented in the game, it would make the game more enjoyable.
    The following suggestions are;
    1)= Just like we have Level 1-5 Potions, I also suggest that we should have a Level 6 Potion as well and also add level to scrolls as well.
    2)= In the game like these, we do have friends, best friends and close friends as well. But to me I think plundering should be dealt away with from this game and R2 should please find another way we could obtain Kyanite rather than having to plunder someone.
    3) Just Like we Have Maps for Level 11-51(Autaric Plains, Murken Forest, Deathly Sands, Erandel etc..) I suggest that we also get to have another map in wilds of which plundering should be disabled.
    4)= My last suggestion but not the least is, There should be another troop for either Level 60 or Level 70 asides the templars/warlocks.

Note= I am Looking forward to hearing from you, and thank you for alll your ideas/suggestions that you're about to give regarding these suggestions I've made.

Let us hope that the suggestions will be useful and considered Alberteiny!

1) I do not see the need for a level 6 potion, but perhaps a way to purchase Charisma and Defense potions instead of relying on the guild wheel?
    2) I think the plundering of those outside your guild should stay, perhaps a few more attempts, but a limit on how many times you can plunder the same character per day. Say three times per day maximum plundering the same character, with 9 total plunders?
    3) There is such an area, but if you moved to other map areas after major patches which reset everyone's location, you are out of luck. (Shadow Strand) I do think that there should be a new map area, and campaign stages for those above level 70.
    4) I would like to see a or some new troop units as well, but perhaps more for levels 70 or 80. (Gives those at maximum level something to develop beyond enlightenment)

My suggestions:
    - A gate of some sort near the entrance of Sylph Atoll, that would allow players to quickly move to the entrance of any Atoll level they have previously been. This would reduce wait times for groups doing treasure maps in the Atoll when the "slowest" member is the one with the map. "The Stranger" NPC could "offer" to fly characters to the level of their choice, instead of being only useful for circuit quests after unlocking sylphs.
    - Considering the increase of difficulty in Tower of Kings and the fact a character may only enter once a day, give a friend point boost for teams who are successful, say 5 points (less than an active mpd attempt completion) as to encourage players to make the attempt of completing it, instead of simply entering and leaving for the purposes of devotion.
    - Allowing Guild Masters to mail all members without cost, and only the Guild Master. It encourages communication within the guild more, and eliminates an option that in months of play I have only seen used once in more than one server.
    Last edited by ATreeTopper; 04-28-2014, 05:26 PM.
    IGN: TreeTopper
    Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
    Guild: ESKReborn
    Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
    Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

they don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
        they don't care.
        I was looking forward to hearing from people to know if my suggestion was/is good enough. These suggestions that I made earlier can be implemented at any point in time.

Comment

most of your suggestions are good , i also heard they are gonna remove wilds but i dont know how they are gonna compensate for it .

my suugestion

1. i would like to have an x-server meeting place , where ppl duel , chat and enjoy their strategies in the game , according to their free will not just attacking . but sending requests on whether they should do things together .

i know there is bg , but there is no pride , xserver arena but no pride too. or u cant find the person u want to fight , its just by luck etc.

so i would really be happy to find this

Comment

Your Idea is nice as well.

Comment

originally it was your idea , so i am just spreading it

Comment

I would like to see us chat with people in another server orther than dueling them. It's nice to see it in the game. I'm sure no harm will be done if it is implemented in the game

Comment

I agree with all of these. +1
                  R2Games - Extreme Slow Leveling Knight, Operation Avoid EXP.

Complete free balens offers with sandboxie so the download offers do not give you malware. I do surveys aswell, along with email sign up offers, just make sure to use a secondary email so you don't get spammed.

Comment

+1 to everything

Comment

As much as that would be very fun to have, it doesn't seem likely.

Could you imagine how much scrolling you would need to follow a conversation where thousands of responses could occur any given second?
                      We could hope though
                      IGN: TreeTopper
                      Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                      Guild: ESKReborn
                      Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                      Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

give me another tok mount and I'll be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                          I would like to see us chat with people in another server orther than dueling them. It's nice to see it in the game. I'm sure no harm will be done if it is implemented in the game
                          Also in arena, when they are cross server players, be able to atleast click and view-I wonder that we cant because they know the matching is so off...
                          Player: Lilaia
                          Server: US West - S99
                          Guild: Epic Fail

Class: Mage
                          Level: 80
                          Battle Rating: 480k

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post

4)= My last suggestion but not the least is, There should be another troop for either Level 60 or Level 70 asides the templars/warlocks.

Note= I am Looking forward to hearing from you, and thank you for alll your ideas/suggestions that you're about to give regarding these suggestions I've made.
                            There will be new level 70 troops only at future patch but no new level 60 troops.

http://*************.blogspot.in/201...-stronger.html

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
                              There will be new level 70 troops only at future patch but no new level 60 troops.

http://*************.blogspot.in/201...-stronger.html
                              Thanks for the information

Comment

Working...
                              X