Soul Crystal Event to take place on the 2nd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Crystal Event to take place on the 2nd

[Name removed] is an affiliate of R2 Games. They tend to sometimes release schedules for these hidden events days before R2 does. So keeping an eye on their forums is always useful. Anyway since people are excited about the whip event, I might as well reveal about the Soul Crystal Event that starts up right after.

[Link not allowed - is NOT affiliated with R2Games]

Soul Engraving Bonus
    Dates: May 2nd - May 4th

Objective:
    Engrave your soul 100 times and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    50,000 Gold; 4,000 Kyanite; Mahra x1

This quest has unlimited attempts.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-28-2014, 05:33 PM.
    Also known as Hinalover.

If it does happen, looks like a good event. Pity i had to burn 3 k sc to make inventory room 4 days ago though still have a few k sc left .

Comment

I am so glad I saved around 20k SC if this is true .
      Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Q_Q used up all of my soul crystals dam! But I still have some mount whips
        S404 Jade River
        Wiseman
        Founder of Fairy Tail
        View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

35k sc looks like a good event

Comment

The other thread I posted in got moved...

Anyways,

SC event may be good or bad depending on who you are.

If you already turned all your SC last time into Whip, even tho you still get SC from this Whip event, you will only get 1/5th of what SC you had before. This means you'll get less Mahra.

Also, After doing both Whip and SC event of this month, many people will not have enough SC nor Whip for next month.

Being this SC event doesn't give you Whips, it gives you Mahra instead. (so no Whip -> SC -> Whip next time)

What this means is, everyone that do this month's SC and Whip event all start at point 0, and have to restart hoarding SC and Whip all over again like you just started playing Wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Anyways,

If you already turned all your SC last time into Whip, even tho you still get SC from this Whip event, you will only get 1/5th of what SC you had before. This means you'll get less Mahra.

Also, After doing both Whip and SC event of this month, many people will not have enough SC nor Whip for next month.

Being this SC event doesn't give you Whips, it gives you Mahra instead. (so no Whip -> SC -> Whip next time)

What this means is, everyone that do this month's SC and Whip event all start at point 0, and have to restart hoarding SC and Whip all over again like you just started playing Wartune.
              whips are easy to get if u can make atleast lvl 6-7 gemes ea day on the gemes event

Comment

30k sc ready to be burnt

Comment

Keep posting how many crystals you've hoarded, because R2 taking away unlimited events is less important than showing off, right?

Comment

Meh, now, after months of gathering 40-120 mahra and finally making my sylph purple, they give us mahra in event? Guess won't participate in this event, again :P

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                      Meh, now, after months of gathering 40-120 mahra and finally making my sylph purple, they give us mahra in event? Guess won't participate in this event, again :P
                      why not? you should aim for orange. Lots of tom, **** and harry having orange sylphs now. Every BG I go i see an orange sylph as though it's being sold for free on the market. Half of those ppl with orange sylphs I fight I still kill them in less than a minute...so it must have been pretty easy and cheap (might've been from too much hoarding and spending them during the unlimited events when it was giving out event items..) to make sylphs orange if even the weak light cashers getting it as well. You shouldn't stand out with a purple sylph =P get an orange so you can blend in with the BG society XD
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Anyways,

Just like to point out this doesnt factor in the 1:5 whip return which is essentially 2/5 of a sc per whip as well.... real return would be 5.4 SCs assuming you had an number divisible by 5

Comment

Originally posted by R262658125 View Post
                          Just like to point out this doesnt factor in the 1:5 whip return which is essentially 2/5 of a sc per whip as well.... real return would be 5.4 SCs assuming you had an number divisible by 5
                          I was counting in the previous exchange where you exchange SC for Whip. (thus meaning you would had a less gain of SC)

IE: 5 SC = 1 whip, 1000 SC = 200 whip
                          Where as this whip event gives you 5 whip = 5 sc, meaning 200 whip = 200 SC

Meaning instead of having 1000 SC to use on SC event (if it does come), you only get to use 200 SC.
                          Instead of having 10 Mahra, you now only get 2 Mahra.

Comment

Maybe more Mahra will be nice.... 100SC for 1 Mahra is to low..... come on give us 5 mahra atleast

Comment

Originally posted by Dioskuro1980 View Post
                              Maybe more Mahra will be nice.... 100SC for 1 Mahra is to low..... come on give us 5 mahra atleast
                              It's more than enough seeing people are too greedy and keep stacking the sc and having like over 50k.
                              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
                              X