Unlimited Event Collections

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited Event Collections

Can you please post a Collect All button? I'm tired of clicking 2400 times..... makes my mouse broken and sad :'(
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    Can you please post a Collect All button? I'm tired of clicking 2400 times..... makes my mouse broken and sad :'(
    + 2400 to that idea
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

It will be really nice to see that we have this idea in the game.

Comment

Especially since the collection process has become laggy in the last 2-3 weeks.
        Before I could just mash the left button and every click would claim one, now I can mash to my hearts content, but it claims no more then 2-3 a second. Took me nearly 10 minutes to claim my 1800+ whips this event

Comment

definitely thumbs up for this idea!! it's just painful to click one by one

Comment

Am want it too so freking badly i just spend like 10k Whisp last events becouse i had bad computer under events time was not possibol to click and collect all.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

can i like this 2400 times?:P

Not sure about possible lag/delay creating by getting stuff 1k+ times at the same time, but atleast 10 or 100 times collecting should be possible

Comment

Working...
              X