Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

mounts int stat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mounts int stat

As a knight it is worth investing whips in the intellect stat?

Yes............................ If you are mega casher

Comment

u dont need to be a mega casher to do it for intellect give 4matk and 1 mdef for eavy int....
      Last edited by TjiTzUr; 04-29-2014, 07:54 AM.

Comment

actually u need to be a mega casher otherwise you will be wasting whips to pump mdef when your patk, pdef and hp are pathetically low. If you're a mega casher, chances are your patk, pdef and hp are decent enough that you can spend some whips to improve on your mdef so that you are not that paper against most light - medium cashed mages.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

or if you are rank 17/18 in CW BR ranking lol

r2 are persuading knight to invest on int
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

rather invest in armour than in intellect..intellect guild skills lvl 10 shld b enuf.. n jus do some acadamy
            NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

sylphs gain there damage for interlect..... just saying

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                or if you are rank 17/18 in CW BR ranking lol

r2 are persuading knight to invest on int

If you're ranked 17/18 in CW BR you are most likely in the mega casher class....there's players from kong, armor, miniclip, kabam and R2 in there. To be in top 17/18 means you're probably top 4 - 8 under one of those publishers...R2 is not the only publisher that has players in WT you know...seeing as you're from Kong you should have known that better....
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                  sylphs gain there damage for interlect..... just saying
                  I don't think sylphs get dmg from mount int. Also not all sylphs are matk based either.

Comment

If it gets to the point where your mount intellect is so far below the other skills that you could level it four or five times before levelling the others, I'd say it's worth taking the extra mdef, but otherwise it's just giving you unnecessary br

Comment

Hmm, i usally used to level str when it was around 1/8th to 1/10th of the cost of raising def, just for the pdef...then it is about the same in terms of def gained for the whips

Comment

Working...
                      X