Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I missing something with this astral trick?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I missing something with this astral trick?

I hear a lot about astral trick, where you can get better astrals by lighting up the planets so that if you fail the 4th planet you only drop back to the 3rd or if you fail the last planet you only drop back to the 4th etc. But as far as I can tell it shouldn't make any difference at all. If you reached the 5th planet and then lit up the 4th planet again while still having the 5th planet lit up, does that not have the exact same probability as lightning up the 5th planet and 4th planet from scratch separately? Or does this somehow improve your chances in some non-obvious way?

It's a placebo. Dw about it.

Comment

It's fun when you get a red and orange, or 2 orange one after the other.

Comment

The only thing I'm missing for now is a holy sniper's edge so I don't really care much for seeing lots of oranges, but I suppose there is that. You get to experience twice the suspense at once! :P

Comment

It is all based on luck, there is no algorithm to it.

Comment

Astral tricks are bogus. Think about the extra effort for the programmers..I'm sure it's just a flat percentage..anything else would be too much work.
            Server: Armor S6
            IGN: Xanthralla
            Guild: Samurai

Comment

Personally, I prefer stacking the astrals as I spend less clicks on the 1st astral(more points). Also, if I fail the 5th astral, many times I can succeed on the 4th astral and get another shot on the 5th right away. I highly doubt it changes your odds at all. However, I do believe that it gives you more opportunities to attempt those odds.

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                It is all based on luck, there is no algorithm to it.
                This is correct. Capturing astrals has no trick, it's all luck. ****** explained their drop rates in his blog.

Comment

Working...
                X