Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      and i never said i was complaining i just dont feel the difference
      When one buys some thing which was to improve his performance in any way, but he doesn't feel the difference and express his feelings, he does complain

At your BR / level, you gain BR very quickly. Wait till you reach at least 100k+. Then, as long as you don't cash hard, every bit of BR is awesome

Comment

BTW, what you guys wants is the stat

You actually wants less BR by default, lower the BR, the less Crit Value you need (at least this was the latest theory people came up with)

Having a high BR doesn't always mean you'll become good.
        Back when I was level 59, I had crappy BR, but I deal more damage than most people cause I got level 10 determination astral (which gives no BR).

Anyways, as for Wings, the tiny stat it gives is actually very good.

lv.2 wings - 180 atk, 120 def, 1200 HP. (it's like you're getting an extra level in astrals)

3% atk, 2% def, 2% HP - seems low, but if you have high stat, it becomes better.

IE: 25000 atk x 3% = 750 (2 extra astral level)

What I do here is, not just look at the wings itself, but look at everything and combine them all into one to create a huge stat pool.

Wings, Astrals, Mount, Gems, add all of the stat into that %, and it jumps way up.

Basically you get extras stats every time you upgrade your Astral, Mount, or Gems, because Wings gives % instead of fixed value stat.

Comment

Working...
        X